Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
I
I'm refurbishing a bathroom and need to move the toilet from being up against an outside wall to...
Replies
Views
L
Theoretically, a solid fuel boiler would have min 28mm flow and return to cylinder. Would the...
Replies
Views
I have to go to a job tomorrow were someone has fitted and tiled a bathroom but hasnt got the...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I have a new CH system installed with ufh downstairs andradiators upstairs. I have three...
Replies
Views
Ste115
S
R
Hi, We have a Biasi Inovia 35C combi boiler which powers our central heating and hot water...
  • radnam
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hello Does anyone have experience with Pulsacoil please? My tenant is saying pressure lost &...
Replies
Views
Hi all again, Another different query to see where the votes go. Customer has a Potterton...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I have had to replace my Vaillant 824/2E boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Can some one help please. I am a 75 year old disabled man with Parkinsons . after a power cut my...
Replies
Views
baz-65
B
What macerators could I use for a combined toilet and basin unit? it would have to take a shower...
Replies
Views
will a Riello mectron ( short stem and plate on top ) oil pump work satisfactorily on an RDB...
  • apcdave
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
I'm not sure if I posted the Npower eligible boiler list and boilers containing asbestos list on...
  • mountainman
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
J
A our combo boiler has packed up after 16 years service could you recommend a reliable...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all! Please help me with these boiler issues if possible! I have a glowworm 40FF boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
How do you drain the system to install another radiator
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi all, advice appreciated! Our bathroom needs updating, we're unsure wether to move our soil...
Replies
Views
J
Went to quote for a sister of a good customer. They had old ariston combi in back bedroom and...
Replies
Views
T
D
Hello all, Property has 7 bedrooms, circa 20 radiators (5 of these will be towel rads), 1...
Replies
Views
Got a customer who's lost confidence in there Potterton Suprima & was wondering what's a good...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Worcestor Danesmoor 15/19 oil fired boiler, which fires a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
hodged
H
H
Hello everyone, Unfortunately this is my first post, and I have a lot to learn.. Hopefully...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi guys, I have been asked to do a boiler service at a Dental Practise, who would like a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I'm new here so hopefully I have posted this in the correct section. I have oil fired central...
Replies
Views
JJ800
J
K
Hi all, Bit of an issue with an Ideal Classic 250 FF that seems to howl when it's running...
  • knappers1966
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi all, For the past 3 days my Viessmann Vitodens 100W has been overheating my house...
Replies
Views
Went to a friends house as they couldn't flush the toilet as you had to pump the lever handle...
Replies
Views
Hi - hoping to get a quick bit of advice from someone re the inside of my toilet tank. When the...
Replies
Views
J
I've seen a few posts about flues in conny's here before. But each Q is different. in my case I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
In order to replace a very old low level toilet with a back to wall toilet I need to replace a P...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have an issue with my Ariston CLAS HE boiler. When both heating...
  • BobK
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back