Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi, just after some guidance or indeed destroy my theory and reduce me to tears. Been to a...
Replies
Views
X
got my cenwat exam next month, revising may get a back boiler, where do you cpa one draft...
Replies
Views
T
S
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could share some advice on what boiler system for us to go for...
Replies
Views
I am wondering can I survive on this forum asking such a tragic question :) In an ideal world...
Replies
Views
I have a Riello RDB burber and a Bentone burner for sale, both removed from working boilers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I posted on your forum a couple of days ago as a guest and have tried the phone no. which...
Replies
Views
had 3 breaking down on me this week! same thing on 2 but one was a right off , hex washers...
Replies
Views
L
Hi everyone. A new toilet was installed upstairs a couple of years ago with a Grundfos...
  • Laurabrown47
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi The current edition of the pocket guide was published last year. Does anybody have a copy of...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Chaps I have a leaky pipe in my boiler, so keep losing pressure on the central heating loop...
  • Vonsprockett
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi guys - I have a Vaillant ecoTEC plus 618 VU GB 186/5-5 that's showing a low pressure error...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi there I have been asked to fit a new boiler with a vertical flue going through roof, I...
  • garymul49
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
K
hi all i have Sabre 24-28 boiler and looks everything working normal but badly water coming...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
N
Hi, I have an old back boiler but it has started leaking at joint. Could someone repair for me...
Replies
Views
Nijjhar
N
W
We have a glow worm 30ci combi boiler We moved into our house the following week the fan...
Replies
Views
W
U
Hi All I have a leacy 22mm flow return pipe on my boiler which has a bend in it. If i...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
A friend has an old Thorn Olympic 20/35F where the gasket on the flue has failed. Shut off by...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone The boiler fitted is a Glow worm micron, and the system is a standard domestic...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My boiler is over pressurising, and venting out of the PRV outside (Continually dropping) I...
  • Nigel Stephens
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
im looking for someone to remove my Bermuda C5 gas back boiler system and fit me a coal fired...
  • Patrick Johnson
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
L
Hi, I had a Worcester 28CDi recently replaced with a Main EcoElite Combi Boiler and ever since...
Replies
Views
hi guys, looking for advice. In orderto flush my toilet, I need to 'pump' the flushing handle a...
Replies
Views
Just helped/watched mate fix a boiler All simple really Unfortunately he works for a company...
Replies
Views
Hi this is my first post and I wondered if anyone would have any views on the advantages (if...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, We have been advised by our landlord that our covering the exposed pipes at the base...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
N
Hi, Just joined the forum, I'm renovating a house and need a boiler combo straight swap for a...
  • Neilwestnorwood
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Morning all I am 3 weeks away from completing my gas safe training. Wondering if anyone knows...
  • tommy1712
  • Latest:
  • MC_Bob
Replies
Views
MC_Bob
M
B
Went to nash college today on his tod and done some Duotec training,he looks happy
Replies
Views
U
just completed installation of above, turned water on expecting the cistern to fill...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hello All Second try! I only joined yesterday, but have seen some very informative info in the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back