Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
Hello everyone, I'm very puzzled with an error I have on my turbomax plus 824E, I would...
  • goodguy1206
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Tried everything g I can. Rad balancing (new 2 years ago). Baxi 105 is not running...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Copy & Pasted from Worst Landlord Of 2017 Installs 'Coin Operated Flushing Toilet' In Tenant's...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help with a bit of knowledge. I have a couple of Armitage Shanks...
Replies
Views
X
hi fitted a vokera boiler fan starts for few seconds when cold water shut off upstairs not...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
I have a leak coming from under the bath and is coming through concrete floor/wall egde. When...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
K
Hi All, Wondered if you could help. I have a Britony combi se boiler and have noticed it has...
  • kenpopaul
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
recently threw out my lovely silent kensington 'clears pan every time with confidence' toilet on...
Replies
Views
Had a little chuckle to myself whilst reading the worcester installers choice rag about zombie...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
Hello, My Potterton Promax combi HE plus indicates error message E116 (low pressure) and I...
Replies
Views
gamma07
G
R
I have a problem with my toilet, it's the third time in the past six months this has happened...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I moved into my house a year ago. It's 4 Bed, Victorian Semi over 3 floors. Since moving in...
Replies
Views
Mazzy
M
N
Hi, I have a problem with my Ideal mini C28 boiler. When running the hot water the boiler...
  • Natill
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Seems to be more and more customers asking me to fit a boiler they've bought. Where do you all...
Replies
Views
J
Hi first ever question really confused so seeking advice had a vaillant eco 28 condensing boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
Hi, I have an Ideal mini c28 combi boiler, I have been having problems with it kettling when...
  • Natill
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi I was wondering if anybody could enlighten me as to what the device shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
My son had a full coverage BG service contract. After a routine service visit some monthe back...
Replies
Views
S
Radiators keep coming on and off, could just be a coincedence but I have noticed this happens on...
Replies
Views
P
Hi - wonder whether you can help me please? A general plumbing enquiry but involving my heating...
Replies
Views
PMPIX
P
A
I have a 27 year old Baxi Solo and open vent which keeps venting hot water into the header tank...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
just been out to this back boiler a baxi 51/5 electronic pcb fitted 09/2004 and the red light...
  • Dave M
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
As title says,why do boiler manufacturers now want to give such long warranties ? A few years...
Replies
Views
K
Hi guys, After my major boiler and central heating debacle last year I thought all was well...
  • knightime
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
J
Have a Baxi 45/4E boiler fault. After running for half the day it fails to fire up. Sometimes...
  • Jakey
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
I thought it was about 12-15 years. I think there might be some "official data" somewhere which...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all. Im in the process of planning to upgrade the boiler in the house, doing the job on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, Can someone please advise? My Vaillant Turbo Compact has been losing pressure (0.1 bar per...
Replies
Views
Hello I fitted a new toilet seat before Christmas Twice now it's come loose - but not from...
Replies
Views
Have got hot water and rads heating up to a certain point and then the boiler starts making a...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back