Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hi all, just need help with a head scratcher. Got a call to a close coupled cistern losing...
Replies
Views
J
HI all, I am currently in the process of having a loft conversion done, of which I need to...
  • jitno123
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
M
Hi all, I'm having trouble with our Ideal Icos HE24 boiler at home as it appears to be short...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I have a worcester greenstar 28i junior with (I think) a bit of a pressure issue. When...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I have a Glow-worm 30CXI combi condensing boiler that has come to the end of it's life...
Replies
Views
Called to customer who has two of these to do a service. No manufacturer name fitted. Any help...
Replies
Views
I don't like Worcester boilers, because of thier plastic parts, cast hex and awkwardness of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am looking at replacing my boiler+cylinder with a Worcester combi boiler. I'd like to get...
2 3
Replies
Views
P
can someone give me advice regarding boilers?sorry to jump on this post but for some reason i...
Replies
Views
K
Stack 1 is internal and vents through the roof, stack 2 is external, do I need to vent stack 2...
  • kevinthoresby
  • Latest:
  • kevinthoresby
Replies
Views
kevinthoresby
K
Ive noticed my local independents prices have have increased considerably over the last year and...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I have a strange problem. I have noticed that in the mornings there often (always?) is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wanted to see what you all thought. Went to look at a 3 year old combi boiler...
Replies
Views
H
ive just moved into a house with this boiler. When I turn the hot water tap on it heats up under...
  • Harry241
  • Latest:
  • Harry241
Replies
Views
Harry241
H
P
I would like to add a 40mm waste pipe into this old fitting on the soil pipe shown in the...
  • plumbduff
  • Latest:
  • student plumber
Replies
Views
student plumber
S
I need to convert a wood burning Rayburn with back boiler serving six rads to either oil or...
  • MikeJhn
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
H
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 boiler new in 1994. It has...
Replies
Views
G
Afternoon all. We are getting black oily bits coming from the hot water only in the bath. We...
  • Goldie3443
  • Latest:
  • Goldie3443
Replies
Views
Goldie3443
G
I
I own a property which has two semi detached cottages. The cottages were formally holiday...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I know this question has been asked elsewhere before, but I have a boiler issue that is...
Replies
Views
HI all, this is my 1st post. I have a Concord CX 60 boiler, very simple and reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all i have the above boiler thats now in its 14th year of service .Now i know these things...
Replies
Views
Hi Moving my outdoor boiler and boiler house. I'm moving it around to the other side of my house...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave II 18/26 oil fired combi for a customer...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All - many thanks for the help you could provide. I am a DIYer currently refurbishing the...
Replies
Views
My mum rents out the flat above hers. The hot water cylinder and radiators are heated by an old...
Replies
Views
G
Today I have had my internal soil stack removed and a new one fitted externally. The soil pipe...
Replies
Views
G
Hi All, I know there are many posts on here asking for advice on 'which new boiler should I...
Replies
Views
I
Hi. We're in the process of replacing our (very) old Glowworm 75 heat only boiler with a heat...
Replies
Views
K
I have a Parkray solid fuel/multi fuel central heating/domestic water heating system with solar...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back