Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hi team hope all well, been told that I’m going to be fault finding on oil boilers and want some...
Replies
Views
Hope some one can help , I’ve recently passed my OFTEC and I’m looking for the best online...
Replies
Views
My business currently has a boiler that is 30 years old and way too powerful for what is needed...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, Recently bought a new house and after a few weeks our heating stopped...
Replies
Views
Hi all. A 4 bed house with one main bathroom and one ensuite. Would you always try to install an...
Replies
Views
should a boiler short cycle. I have a ideal logic heat 12 and once it gets to it get to the...
Replies
Views
We have an Ideal Classic FF280 which fires up via a programmer and runs perfectly providing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler has been losing pressure for a couple of weeks and just got round to having a look...
Replies
Views
for some reason my other post has been deleted :s Sabre 29he Combi , originally customer said...
Replies
Views
Hi, just looking for a bit of advice on how you would plumb a combi for a heat only system. Hot...
Replies
Views
I have an Ariston MicroGenus 23 boiler and it seems to be misbehaving ever so slighly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I'm new & in need of advice. Forgive my lack of understanding of plumbing. This is the...
2 3
Replies
Views
I noticed 110mm soil pipe clips marketed online as being for solvent weld or pushfit pipe. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have been having an issue with my toilet blocking for the last few days and I am...
Replies
Views
I am setting up a campsite and want to build a shower block that has a boiler heated by wood (or...
Replies
Views
Hi There, We ran out of oil....more or less. I believe the oil boiler now needs bleeding...
Replies
Views
hello, a problem today with a greenstar 24ri heat only boiler. Woke up to no heating or hot...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant EcoTEC Plus 415 Heat Only Open Vent Boiler throwing up a F.22 fault code as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our old Worcester Bosch combo is in its death throws. Its been on the cards for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with my Baxi Boston 2 50 RS boiler. Nearly always I am unable to light my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you're well. First of all I am trying desperately to fix the toilet myself. I have...
Replies
Views
My father passed away recently and my sister and I have to look after the house until it can be...
Replies
Views
Current in situ is an Ideal classic. Need something sized near as possible to this model due to...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, By boiler has started leaking but I don't know what this part is or why is has a hole...
Replies
Views
Do I have the correct 110 mm soil sockets to connect these bends to a soil pipe? These are...
Replies
Views
We purchased an incomplete house 2 years ago. It was a bargain so we were prepared for possible...
Replies
Views
The dual button toilet was filling very slowly. I took out the siamp diaphram washer and it was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've moved into new house and there's no manual for the oil boiler and I can't find any spec...
Replies
Views
I have had no heating for over 4 weeks. Radiators stopped working one at a time, working back...
Replies
Views
Had a replacement Worcester boiler installed recently and seems to be working well, except...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back