Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hi guys, I'm only a forth year apprentice so he nice.lol My mates mums was complaining that her...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Alpha Boiler - Intec 34C with gas saver and thermal store. I’ve developed an...
Replies
Views
Just wondering, we use the firetube model very similar to the ACV boiler on your side. Had very...
Replies
Views
Hi guys - I'm new to forum - I have a question- I have a combo boiler and directly above is my...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a condensing boiler recently installed with a small bore pipe taking the condensate...
Replies
Views
Can anybody help please. Can someone tell me if the flexi connector in the picture on the toilet...
Replies
Views
just wanted to share some pics of my first cylinder/boiler install.. I’m quite proud of myself...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
My neighbour upstairs, when their boiler turns on in the morning and evening my boiler makes a...
Replies
Views
Hello, have a potterton Promax 30sl, 6 years old and the heat exchanger is leaking. The new...
Replies
Views
I've just installed an intergas 36kw RF and up until today i've never come across one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi again, My old combi boiler (Boulter Buderus Camray 5) has the central heating working OK...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post here... My son is currently doing up his house and just had new CH Boiler/rads...
Replies
Views
Please tell me we aren’t going mad? Before today our radiators worked fine, got really hot and...
Replies
Views
Did you still get as a reliable reading on a fga when inserting it in to the flue from...
Replies
Views
I have a combi boiler and from past few days it is making heavy noise when I open the tab and...
Replies
Views
hi peeps, Just tested the gas pre boiler install and the ECV is letting by. Obv I won’t know if...
Replies
Views
hey guys and girls! First post here and it’s a request for help please :) We live in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. This may sound odd but I need to know how (if its possible) to know where the water...
Replies
Views
Chap came to service boiler in a relative's house. Said it was old and just advised a modern...
Replies
Views
Is it time for manufacturers to make a gravity feed/expansion combi boiler on the primary side...
Replies
Views
Hi I just serviced a a 32/50 greenstar utility, my first as I’ve only just registered with...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal boiler which is currently cycling and driving us mad. It will only cycle within...
Replies
Views
How do you guys genrally go about draining your boilers when doing repairs on the pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The connector between the 15mm flexible condensate hose and pipe from my boiler has...
Replies
Views
Hi all Recently moved into an ex council property, 2 bed flat. The pipework is all visible...
Replies
Views
Hello boiler junkies! Below is the beast I'm dealing with. The heating suddenly stopped so I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I hope you can help me. I had a Vaillant EcoTech 24 combi boiler installed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Boiler Model: Saunier Duval Enviroplus F24e combi Problem: •boiler does not ignite in the...
Replies
Views
Boiler fitted September 2017 along with 2 other same boilers in other properties. One is now...
Replies
Views
hi, I’m new to the forum. I’m looking for any advice on best way to connect a wood burner with...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back