Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hi guys. I'm one day closer to get my oftec ticket! My customer has a old oil boiler that been...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
interested in people's thoughts- no chance that any of it is going to be done in my opinion as...
Replies
Views
So 3 times now i have had this issue with my boiler turning the burner off because it senses an...
Replies
Views
hey all, I’ve moved a boiler about 6 feet to the left on the same wall, is a new building...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I new here so I look forward to reading as well as trying to contribute towards this...
Replies
Views
As part of this boiler plus scheme, you can add 'smart controls' in order to comply. now as i...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a Worcester greenstart 440 Cdi combi boiler feeding a wet underfloor to my whole...
Replies
Views
As above, got to fit a combi for a landlord, he's supplying the boiler so it will probably be...
Replies
Views
A mate of mine has just bought a house and wants to fit a toilet/basin downstairs. Only issue is...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit confused by these new regulations, specifically the: Combi boiler installations must...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Vaillant Turbo Compact is losing pressure. It drops about 0.1 bar per week. I have...
Replies
Views
hi guys went to replace a leaky oil flexi hose today which it beers leaking for some time.. So...
Replies
Views
Hey, any of you guys come across Worcester 30cdi conventinol boiler where soaked everywhere...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been researching to see if I can install a Nest 3rd generation control myself. I have...
Replies
Views
Now I always thought that a condensing boiler needed a condensate trap. Was at the back of mine...
Replies
Views
We are delighted to have added a dedicated Oil Engineer section to our website containing Regin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Viessmann boiler with the standard controller. Although I can set the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what boiler is this? The green light comes on and off again and now...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a heatline vizo 24 boiler (which I know is the cheapest boiler around !) it is 11...
Replies
Views
Veissmann 111 w has been suggested for a one bathroom two shower room installation. I've never...
Replies
Views
Since buying our house in Leeds, It's become apparent that we are having more hassle than its...
  • Christian Scanlan
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi, Looking for some advice, I am getting a drain/sewage smell coming from my kitchen soil...
Replies
Views
Vaillant EcoTec 931 R1 47-044-32 I have worked in this industry for over 40 years and never...
Replies
Views
O
hi lads, I know everyone has their own opinions on boilers. But, out of components, after...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Is there a regulation saying a combi boilers pressure relief pipe that exits externally has to...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of converting part of my house into a holiday let but have had 2 different...
Replies
Views
B
My Potterton Netaheat Gas boiler in London UK only comes on to heat radiators when in timed...
Replies
Views
hi there, Recently my boiler started making a loud buzzing noise. The noise is intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hi First post, forgive me if this has been posted before. We've just moved to a new home with...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and have an issues with my toilet. My bathroom is without...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back