Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi, I have a Worcester 30 CDi boiler running on natural gas and would like to know if a weather...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question that I have so far received mixed views on. I currently have a...
Replies
Views
Are there any potential issues with fitting a drain cock on the flow or return legs of the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking a oil priming pump for difficult air locks after a customer runs out of oil, new...
Replies
Views
Evening,fitted a few oil boilers,usually Grant. Fitting one just now and noticed that the burner...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 2 bed house with 1 bathroom and 6 rads. The boiler is dead so am on the lookout for...
Replies
Views
J
Dear All, After turning off taps or after the toilet completes filling the cistern, there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, just some input this please. Oil supply converted from single pipe to twin pipe in order to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a powermax 150 boiler which I have had since I purchased the house. As far...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Need to install a new heat only boiler for an f&e system with a currently condemned...
Replies
Views
I posted here before several months ago but didn't manage to get the issue resolved due to not...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've just traced a gas leak to a Myson Marathon 600B. The gas appears to be...
Replies
Views
Called to a customer today and the system boiler keeps repressurising on its own ... After I...
Replies
Views
We must all remember our 1st fit. Mine was a ELM Le Blanc 4.20, 2nd was a 3.? Le Blanc with only...
Replies
Views
Purely as a matter of interest, what happened to the introduction of CHP boilers to the domestic...
Replies
Views
What are you guys offering customer with new install ? Boiler plus is becoming pain in the arse
Replies
Views
Okay, our current boiler (Glowworm 18sxi) was installed in 2007 and has been nothing but trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi Currently using an Regular Oil central heating system with water Cylinder and water tanks in...
Replies
Views
To connect a WC, cutting back for more space. I did this once before many years ago with a...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar wall mounted Danesmoor oil fired condensing boiler and a separate...
Replies
Views
So here is one fo you. Is the fence in the wrong place? Or has the house been built to wide? :D:D
Replies
Views
I am not a gas engineer or domestic electrician, but have electrical experience so should...
Replies
Views
As a ballpark figure what pressure should I expect on a b11 burner Worcester Heatslave 20/25.
Replies
Views
Hi All, Before we start I will admit that I am a total novice when it comes to plumbing but...
Replies
Views
Hi all I want to install a MagnaClean on the boiler return and having looking at it closely I...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping some informed soul may be able to kindly point me in the right direction. - Ideal...
Replies
Views
Worcester Bosch Heatslave 20/25 oil hose need to pick one up from my local plumb merchants and...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to source a new toilet seat that has square top fixings to replace one that...
Replies
Views
I've not seen this make of boiler before- has anyone any experience on them? Protherm 80E
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice. A friends dad needs a new hot water cylinder. Easy enough, so i...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back