General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Pro & DIY - | Page 4 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion - .
Normal Threads
Plumb centre have ordered the wrong bits, I dropped my Stanley knife in the cat litter tray and...
Replies
Views
Bloody custards! The phone rings at 7.30 with a message "I've got no hot water", it's only the...
  • Leo21
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi...new shower cover doesn't fit over inlet pipe. The feed pipe comes through the wall at an...
Replies
Views
There must be a more elegant way to phrase that but nothing came to mind. Plumbing jobs that...
Replies
Views
Hi I did a night course at college over a year ago it has left me part qualified so I have a...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
U
Hi I have been looking for a plumbers mate job but I am finding it difficult to get on with...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I asked the plumber to connect the waste pipe of the bath and basin to the existing soil stack...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Before I get shot down.... I never specified. I fitted boiler, did pf and added mag. Old boiler...
Replies
Views
What do you guys do on some jobs where you get that phone call of i have a problem with my...
Replies
Views
R
agent invoice: Attend report main 30he combi not working on heating mode. It was found the...
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi troops. I've got a job interview with a gas Metering company. Never done metering before...
Replies
Views
Gas Engineer - Service Only PAYE with Worcester Bosch £20,500 - £23,000 on experience & area...
Replies
Views
So I had a bath swap to do today easy in and out as bath was stuck to tiles, get there customers...
Replies
Views
R
even HRH is on the band wagon perhaps been googling checkatrade prices or sommat!! for this...
Replies
Views
I got a job in Ealing which is a total refurb. 3 new bathrooms, underfloor heating and so on...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
Kitchen mixer change on a budget, no surprises there. Old back nuts pasted on, the Fein got...
Replies
Views
Flaming hell another job lost to i can do it all builder seem to be on a right spell of this !!!
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Right basically im pricing up a few private jobs and would just like to know a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My conclusion: I don't have a clue how anyone would be able to do it for more than one a few...
Replies
Views
This is a job advert.....look at the hourly Wage. Surely not....can anyone live on that in...
Replies
Views
Boiler apparently installed 12 years ago and has never worked properly. The old couple that used...
Replies
Views
L
So I quoted stuoid money to avoid this oil boiler swap and still got it...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Hi, I had to let my plumber go a little while ago due to attitude and ability to get anywhere...
  • MOSSEP
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Went out to a customers house to replace pump which was dead. Fired up. Oh three way has gone...
Replies
Views
A guy who I have done quite a lot of work for is due to buy a block of seven or eight flats in...
2 3
Replies
Views
Dear All A blocked toilet which is really bad has now turned into a blocked bath as well with...
Replies
Views
S
I'm in the process of building an extension and the builders are laying the floor insulation in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hello, my name is Michael, I'm 34. I have completed my plumbing level 2 NVQ over 2 years. I have...
  • Michaeltheplumb
  • Latest:
  • Michaeltheplumb
Replies
Views
Michaeltheplumb
M
Well, let's hope that the job we did on Monday doesn't come around again for another 8 years...
Replies
Views
We thank Job Logic for becoming a sponsor of UK Plumbers Forums. Our sponsors keep the forum...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back