General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Pro & DIY - | Page 3 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion - .
Normal Threads
I've been looking at different job management software and from what I've found so far, Orthinc...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All, I have recently signed up for a plumbing course with Train4Jobs. I had a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been to a view a job today which has confused me. The first red flag I got was the basin...
Replies
Views
Gas Engineer wanted in York, N. Yorkshire to install Unvented Cylinders & pair of boilers in...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
So we've all made mistakes yes? We've all done jobs where you've had to make connections that...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Another one of those plastic DIY questions. I have installed the piping for radiators in...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
On tilersforums we have a JOTM contest. Job Of The Month It's just re-started after a year or...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm currently looking for someone to take me on as an improver/mate. I currently hold a...
Replies
Views
L
Good afternoon all, hope this is ok to post here. We have a couple of vacancies at Tincknell...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, I'm on the other end of of this stick, I employed a bathroom fitter/plumber to replace...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
M
Seeing as we've got a favourite jobs post the things you hate doing Coring Holes Cementing...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
S
And it is a small job too!! Iv been asked to fit a ISO on a electric power shower the 15mm pipe...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Pilot is alight Pump is running Mains burner lit for short period then goes out Any...
Replies
Views
F
I've recently moved into a property with underfloor heating, each room has it's own thermostat...
Replies
Views
Started thus one a couple of days ago. 6 manifolds. 5x 12 port, 1 x 11 port. 37kw in total and...
Replies
Views
J
Hey guys! Recently we have had a bunch of ceilings re-plastered in our house by the son of a...
Replies
Views
R
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/94149-how-replace-worcester-hi-flow-somet...
Replies
Views
been looking at plumbing vacancies on the ususal Indeed job rapido ...etc etc seems plumbing...
  • turnpin
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Folks, Thought I would post this here first to see if any of you regulars are looking for a new...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi guys My company is looking for an apprentice so I thought I would see if anyone was...
Replies
Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7gy7h470bQ Im thinking of starting my own youtube channel now...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I thought I would be best off asking for this one in lieu of the wealth of advice on...
Replies
Views
P
Police probe bogus work claims boss after tradesmen pay £2000 for 'guaranteed work' but get no...
Replies
Views
Any jobs ??
Replies
Views
I am trying to get away from working through websites .
Replies
Views
got a chance to tender for my largest project to date, 300m2 domestic new build with underfloor...
Replies
Views
Check out that car for a paint job. Mate spotted it in office carpark in Shanghai
Replies
Views
hi all , im just filling out an application form for a new job , a mechanical & electrical...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, hope I am OK to post this here! We have been looking for a couple of new employees for...
  • Deleted member 79114
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Some plumbing **** for you - an unvented cylinder and system boiler finished off today. Lads...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back