General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Pro & DIY - | Page 2 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion - .
Normal Threads
    • Agree
Just me or anyone else drive away from a job and worry if you tightened all the nuts?
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please, I'm trying to fit a sink strainer for the old man...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid...
Replies
Views
1 hour jobs 1 day jobs 1 week jobs longer
Replies
Views
Priced up a barn conversion. Twenty four thousand pounds materials and Labour. Labour was just...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Due to imminent retirement plans, Im having a clean out; 2x vertical flues 0020223472, 15x 1Mtr...
Replies
Views
Email at 6.30am (nothing rude about that imo) from man saying he has a leaky WC and was...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Mine is servicing a boiler I fitted Easy money Clean work You already know the system Quick in...
Replies
Views
Been on this bathroom refurb for nearly 3 weeks now and still need a couple more days till done...
Replies
Views
I have a level 2 plumbing diploma and looking to complete my Nvq. I’m struggling to find work...
Replies
Views
ALL FOR SALE 33 x 1.4401/316 - ø28/ø15 10 x 1.4401/316 - ø22/ø15 19 x t connet ø15/ø15/ø15 26 x...
Replies
Views
So one of the managers at my other job - now down to part time so I can get back to plumbing but...
Replies
Views
Dropbox - VID_238250326_220028_310.mp4 Was at a wedding yesterday at a reputable Hotel down...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help / recommend somebody? 2/3 days work, immediate start. Please PM me with...
Replies
Views
i had this emailed to me from my boss this morning so I thought i'd share it with you if anyone...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Saw this on me travels this morning. One of yours @Matchless.plumb ? :p:p:p;):D:D
  • Harvest Fields
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hello, my name is Michael, im from East Kilbride and have recently passed my ACS course and...
Replies
Views
I am looking at doing a course with them to train as a gas engineer. I want to know if anyone...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any plumbing jobs or companies taking on round the Windsor or heathrow area...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
So tennant complaining that basin and bath are blocked. Before i go to get my tools she says its...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
I seem to be getting ridiculous callouts nowadays. Today I finally got to a leaking stopcock job...
Replies
Views
Just had an offer from Sure Group which is part of the LakeHouse Group offer of service...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber but I feel like I've had some corners cut in a job I've just had done and...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Just got in from fitting an electric shower (yes its Sunday at 9:00pm) and would have given my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am after some advice on cancelling jobs. I booked a job in thinking I would be able...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm planning to move to Bournemouth in next year. But I'm worrying about job. I live...
Replies
Views
Had a problematic tenant Thursday. It's 1815, supposed to finish at 5. On entry to the property...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm posting this here as opposed to in the main job search forums as the job hasn't...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking for a trainee plumber or plumbers mate job preferably based in the West...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd post this up
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back