a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 51 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old couple at church at the back she...i just passed a little wind what should I do ?
He replies change your hearing aid batteries ....regards turnpin:grin:

Old Girl goe's to gynaecologist for examination during examination he ask's ever had a check up here before?
No she replie's ...but during the war I had a Pole and two Hungarian's......regards turnpin

Apparently after forensic investiagtion it's been found that the horses that were turned into burgers had been sexually assaulted. Police are looking for Jimmy Saddle.

Humour of the equine variey

Don't know what all the fuss is about, I've had loads of burgers from Tesco and I'm in a stable condition.

Today I'll be raising the horseburger issue in parliament and demanding an urgent steward's inquiry

At least we know now whats in the burgers now and that's the mane thing

I selected some burgers on the Tesco website... I then clicked on "add to cart"

Last crap horseburger joke, honest. When cooking Tesco burgers the correct term is not 'medium to rare'. It's 'good to firm'.

I've just checked those Tesco burgers in the fridge.. and they're off.......

I think I had Tesco Horseburger last night by mistake. Never again. Had terrible night mares

What kind of bread do you put Tesco burgers in? Thorough bread.

Hey Tesco, why the long face!!!

I thought there was something dodgy about that burger the other night, it gave me the trots!

I had a burger before I went for a 4 mile run last night... I finished in six minutes & jumped 19 fences

Nor sure if this is allowed, if its not then can someone delete it ;-) it just got sent to me by email and made me laugh, so here goes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 65
‎"Jump in and I'll take you home," I said to my dwarf neighbour, who was sat at the bus stop today.

"**** off!" he replied.

"Suit yourself then," I said, as I straightened up my backpack and continued with my walk.

A Red Indian Chief sat with his young son around the camp fire..Father how are we named... When your Mother gave birth to your sister she looked in to the sky and saw a white dove so she is called white dove and when your brother was born your mother looked out and saw a buffalo running by so he was called running buffalo .....why do you ask two dogs shagging ?......regards turnpin:willy_nilly:

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really ****ed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife wokeup, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a boxgift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday......

I asked 100 woman at the swimming baths what shampoo they used in the showers
99% said "get the f**k out"

Little girl crying at a supermarket store a female assistant asks whats wrong I can't find myMum ...what,s she like.....vodka and big dicks she replies.........regards turnpin:19:

Want sure where to post this, but as villa are a joke at the minute this thread will do. My blue nose mate just sent it me :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 50
This morning, I spent an hour digging out the car because of the snow. I then spent a further hour digging the road clear to get my car out of the street. On getting onto the street, my car broke down, so I abandoned it and walked the seven miles to work.

At one point I had to take shelter in a bus stop as the blizzards were that bad they were forcing me back, but I still pushed on. Finally, two hours late I arrived for work, to be greeted by my boss.

"Bloody hell Dave, I'm surprised you're here. I wouldn't have minded if you didn't come in with all this snow" he said.

"Well" I said, "My wife made me come in."

"Really?" he asked. "What did she say?"

"Don't bother going to work, we can spend all day in bed."

a BBC reporter was in my High street wishing to interview unemployed people affected by the budget's proposed cut in benefit payments.
She stopped and asked a man passing by who said, "sorrry, I am just off to visit a client for my company, no good asking me"
She stopped a woman who said "sorry, I'm late for work, gotta be there in 5 mins, no good asking me"
She stopped another man who said "Just off to Nat West to bank this weeks takings for my firm, no good asking me"
Where are all the benefit claimants? the reporter asked. The man checked his watch and said, its 11 O'Clock, best try the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back