a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 71 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy's in Hospital with his feet bandaged up when Mick comes to visit him.

"What the hell happened to you Paddy?" Asks Mick.

"Ooh,it's that bloody Asda again," he says."I bought a sponge pudding for my tea last night and it said,pierce the tin,then stand in boiling water for 15 mins."

A friend of mine burned to death when his barber shop was set on fire.

He could have escaped, but he was always told not to run with scissors.

My wife ended up moaning really loud this morning after I got her really wet.

That's the third time in a week I've piddled the bed

I was driving along when I saw my old teacher so I pulled up alongside her.

"Croppie, is that you? I remember you were such an intense child we joked you'd either be a serial killer or a famous actor! What are you doing these days?"

"Have you ever seen me in Coronation Street, Eastenders or Casualty?" I asked her.

"Not that I remember."

"So get in the effing van and shut up."

Two builders go into the pub after a hard day's work. They're sat drinking for a while when a very smartly dressed man walks in and orders a drink. The two began to speculate about what the man did for a living.
"I'll bet he's an accountant." said the first builder.
"Looks more like a stockbroker to me." argued the second. They continued to debate the subject for a good while until eventually the first builder needed to use the toilet. On walking in, he saw the smartly dressed man standing at a urinal.
"Excuse me mate, but me and my friend have been arguing over what a smartly dressed fella like you does for a living?" the builder said to the man.
Smiling the man replied, "I'm a logical scientist."
"A what?" asked the builder.
"Let me explain" the man continued, "Do you have a goldfish at home?"
A bit puzzled, but intrigued the builder decided to play along, "Yes, I do as it happens."
"Well then it's logical to assume that you either keep it in a bowl or a pond. Which is it?"
"A pond" the builder replied.
"Well then it's logical to assume that you have a large garden." The builder nodded his agreement. So the man continued, "which means it's logical to assume you have a large house."
"I have a 6 bedroom house that I built myself." the builder said proudly.
"Given that you have such a large house, it's logical to assume that you are married..."
The builder nodded again, "Yes, I'm married and we have three children."
"Then it's logical to assume that you have a healthy sex life."
"Five nights a week!" the builder boasted.
The man smiled a little, "Therefore it's logical to assume you don't ********** often."
"Never!" the builder exclaimed.
"Well there you have it" the man explained, "That's logical science at work. From finding out that you have a goldfish, I've discovered the size of your garden, all about your house, your family and your sex life!"
The builder left, very impressed by the man's talents. On returning to the bar the other builder asked, "I see that smart bloke was in there, did you find out what he does?"
"Yeah," replied the first, "He's a logical scientist."
"A what?" the puzzled second builder asked.
"Let me explain" the first builder continued, "Do you have a goldfish at home?"
"No" replied his mate.
"Well, you're a w@nker then!"

Fella go`s into a chemist and whisper`s to the pretty young thing behind the counter I would like to buy some condom`s
She say`s what size ? I`m not sure well go out into the back yard and try the hole`s in the fence there are three size`s
Small ...Medium and ******* liar.So he go`s outside and returns medium he say`s we have a special offer on the more you buy the more you save better let me have 99 he said ...fcuk me she said ...oh go on then make it a hundred then..regards turnpin:cool3:

lol, Turnpin. Reminds me of one:

Father goes into chemist with 19 year old son. Condoms in packets of 3, 6 and 12. "Why the different sizes, Dad?"

"Ah. 3. For your age. One for Friday, one for Saturday, one for Sunday. 6. For when you're a bit older. Two for Friday, two for Saturday, two for Sunday."

"What's 12 for?!!!"

"Ah. When you're married .... one for January, one for February ..."

image.jpgLiverpools extra accesserioes for next season

It wasn't easy telling the kids that their mother and I were getting a divorce.

I could hardly speak for laughing.

your Mums vagina and a horse have 2 things in common.

they're fun to ride and everyone in tesco has had a taste.

just saying ;0)

When I dropped my daughter off on her first day at school, there was very nearly tears.

Not one fit mum to be seen anywhere.

A woman got wooden breast implants yesterday. It would be funny if this joke had a punch line wooden tit.

Saw this on twitter earlier!

Kudos to anyone that can work out who it looks like & double kudos to whoever has the balls to name him!!! :)

3uguname.jpg

Here is the real in edited version doing the rounds. Apparently he made it for his Facebook page :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back