ARCHOVED Magic Heating Box - Magic Thermodynamics Box | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ARCHOVED Magic Heating Box - Magic Thermodynamics Box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Heating Box - Magic Thermodynamics Box

Hi Ray I have installed these heating boxes, the boilers have been turned down from 75 to 60 and heated the homes adequately this is fact, as an installer the name hasn't really concerned me the improvement to the heating system does, have you looked at the concept of the heating box? was I correct on the way a boiler condensates? I have been installing these heating boxes and more than happy to discuss them but lets keep it professional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Ray I have installed these heating boxes, the boilers have been turned down from 75 to 60 and heated the homes adequately this is fact, as an installer the name hasn't really concerned me the improvement to the heating system does, have you looked at the concept of the heating box? was I correct on the way a boiler condensates? I have been installing these heating boxes and more than happy to discuss them but lets keep it professional.

Professional is a good term
There is a lot of good professional tradesmen and also a lot of professional conmen
You join and your first and only posts are to sing the praise of a system that your implying I'd an all singing all dancing money saving device
So if you can tell me what is the payback timeframe on these magic boxes
Can you point me in the right direction of any professional data that shows the running efficiency and also what is the patent on these as I'm sure if it was as technological breakthrough as is being stated then the inventors would want it patent protected against copy

Hi Ray thanks for speedy reply I am not selling this box just been installing them and have no idea on savings or pay backs, my comments were I have installed the heating box and the noticed the improvement on the heating system doing so, the boilers I have installed have all been turned down on their various dials and boilers have run for less time getting the rooms up to temperature, I have been impressed with the balanced heat over the complete radiators. Have you seen a schematic of how the heating box is installed?

Hi Ray thanks for speedy reply I am not selling this box just been installing them and have no idea on savings or pay backs, my comments were I have installed the heating box and the noticed the improvement on the heating system doing so, the boilers I have installed have all been turned down on their various dials and boilers have run for less time getting the rooms up to temperature, I have been impressed with the balanced heat over the complete radiators. Have you seen a schematic of how the heating box is installed?

Why don't you show us then!!

Keefy a bit aggressive I am just an installer not looking to attract abuse as I said to Ray I am happy to discuss my experiences have you seen the heating box ?

I'd love to see the facts too! Show us Joshua!

Keefy a bit aggressive I am just an installer not looking to attract abuse as I said to Ray I am happy to discuss my experiences have you seen the heating box ?

Trying to shift attention from your damage control exercise by implying a forum member is being aggressive towards you isn't working. Yes, I've seen the 'box' though not in person and have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't not ever use it or buy one.

Guys all I am asking is have you looked at the concept of how the box works and integrates into the system? what part of the heating box is it that you think doesn't work? I have installed them and sharing my experience which is what this forum is for.

Guys all I am asking is have you looked at the concept of how the box works and integrates into the system? what part of the heating box is it that you think doesn't work? I have installed them and sharing my experience which is what this forum is for.

So come on then give us the information if you can
They are basically a low loss header yes or no

It's not how good your system is designed
its about how you can prevent the heat lost
95% of customers DO NOT understand what a low temperature central heating system it's ! ALL they care about is RADIATORS to be REF HOT !!!and you that have been fitting them : its not clever coming here and telling plumbers about how good they are !!! You must need to have strong coffee and WAKE UP .
i was in the alps , ch did run at no more then 40 degree and house was at 20 all day long : how did they do it ??? They had 20 of your boxes installed , NOT !!!
They had triple glazed windows and Lots of internal and external INSULATION .

No we don't know mate. Tell us exactly how it works and exactly what the saving will be for the customer and at what cost.

Stan is spot on you can have the best heating system in the world but if the house is not thermally efficient then nothing is going to work

Keefy I have no you tube videos just install experience and a brief knowledge on how the concept of the box works. The negative comments do not effect me in any way shape or form but the negative comments are not based on the install concept of the heating box or proves its a con, I have installed them and it improved the heating system that is no con sorry to disappoint you and sorry it annoys any of you that I was positive about a new product I have been installing and shared with the group. Can someone please explain to me why they think the system doesn't work just to satisfy my curiosity, or are the plumbers here just want to make fun?

You are not a plumber !!! Take 10 min and read on this forum and you will understand ! How dd you install it ? How did you commission you system boiler ? If you don't answer in 10 min I can only assume you're not a plumber.

Keefy I have no you tube videos just install experience and a brief knowledge on how the concept of the box works. The negative comments do not effect me in any way shape or form but the negative comments are not based on the install concept of the heating box or proves its a con, I have installed them and it improved the heating system that is no con sorry to disappoint you and sorry it annoys any of you that I was positive about a new product I have been installing and shared with the group. Can someone please explain to me why they think the system doesn't work just to satisfy my curiosity, or are the plumbers here just want to make fun?

Then please share your brief knowledge on how it works
And yes a low loss header often works to improve heating but can knock a basic one up in 10 mins for less than £50 on a normal house pumps excluded of course lol

wow very inviting! not for me thanks not interested in abuse as clearly stated previously. looking at your number of blogs you have obviously have been on this site a long time and have a lot of experience. If you would like to word your email politely and constructively with some valid points I will endeavour to reply the same if not then not for me--and maybe this site should come down because on this thread no-one is interested in plumbing so I partially agree -- admin should remove the thread.

wow very inviting! not for me thanks not interested in abuse as clearly stated previously. looking at your number of blogs you have obviously have been on this site a long time and have a lot of experience. If you would like to word your email politely and constructively with some valid points I will endeavour to reply the same if not then not for me--and maybe this site should come down because on this thread no-one is interested in plumbing so I partially agree -- admin should remove the thread.

So I guess you can't tell us how it works then

Gray0689 is there any way to take to another forum or chat on one to one as some authors on this site are not really interested in my experience installing them, if you want to talk about the heating box and my installs happy to do so but not interested arguing unless its plumbing related.

Gray0689 is there any way to take to another forum or chat on one to one as some authors on this site are not really interested in my experience installing them, if you want to talk about the heating box and my installs happy to do so but not interested arguing unless its plumbing related.

Yes you can pm me
But I'd like you to explain how it works if its not as we say a basic low loss header

By the way I ain't a plumber too , I sell me megick flux switches to company's like Worcester Bosch and Baxi ! Magick flux switch is a unic device that gets installed in the boiler pcb which then records all faults in the boiler !

Gray0689 how do I Pm you please

Click on user name and send message

Funny, this link no longer works. Wonder why?

Here's a photo of a "Magic Heating Box" installed. (Are you supposed to have a balanced flue installed right under an airbrick?)

[DLMURL="http://www.supersealltd.co.uk/blog/2013/04/mr-and-mrs-brown-install-new-revolutionary-magic-heating-box/"][FONT=&amp][/FONT][/DLMURL][DLMURL]http://www.supersealltd.co.uk/blog/2013/04/mr-and-mrs-brown-install-new-revolutionary-magic-heating-box/[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for this summary advice ... I have...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Best watch dude, they might try and sue you :p
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
The only opening in a built in gas meter box...
Replies
Views
I used Uheat once. They didn't give me a...
Replies
Views
Back