Channel 5 benefits Britain ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ermintrude
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 2K

Discuss Channel 5 benefits Britain ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus wept, I saw a bit of this , what a fecking joke this country is, unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Yon wants shooting! And the lad with no legs?! Why let him in, when he's clearly unable to contribute, ever

Programmes like that just annoy me, I see no point in putting this kind of thing on TV.

Why can't he contribute, nothing stopping him
Sitting behind a desk typing on a computer
There is. Can't speak English, can't read English, can't write English. Doesn't need or want to work. Been here few years already and not even tried

Exactly as Ray says. But it's bloody impossible when missus watches this tripe. Really makes me spit blood. I'm not against immigration but these guys and gals are contributing nothing to this country.

Exactly as Ray says. But it's bloody impossible when missus watches this tripe. Really makes me spit blood. I'm not against immigration but these guys and gals are contributing nothing to this country.

I see no decent reason to allow people to come here purely for benefits. Come here for a job yes, crack on, but it shouldn't be allowed just to live off the state. What benefit is it to the country?

and yes before all the guardian readers jump on me and say Brits are bums too, the same should apply for those no marks. Get food stamps if on dole, and do community service in exchange for money

Yep. Half benefits and double pensions.

The first are way overpaid and the second way underpaid. Its an effing disgrace.

Aye, seen the first episode.... just got me foaming at the mouth so avoided watching any others :lol:

That Yon wants shooting! And the lad with no legs?! Why let him in, when he's clearly unable to contribute, ever
you never know if he gets gets a british passport he's a team GB gold medal winner in something at the paraolympics.

you never know if he gets gets a british passport he's a team GB gold medal winner in something at the paraolympics.
Hahaha if I was drinking a beer it would have soaked my ipad reading that. The beauty of it is, if he wins, he's a Brit, if he loses he then becomes Romanian again

Hahaha if I was drinking a beer it would have soaked my ipad reading that. The beauty of it is, if he wins, he's a Brit, if he loses he then becomes Romanian again

Yes, but what's your point here?

Its absoloutley NUTZ its a huge advert telling people why get off your arse n work when u could be on benifits like these eeediots. No wonder we like a wee hommer now n then when we see what our tax dollar is bein spent on...

Really disgusting that the tax that's stolen from my wages is given to these people. I will gladly have a Union Jack tattooed on my face and pay 50% tax. Only on the condition that if you can work and don't your excited on the spot or sent to live in Romania for 5 years...... If you survive I bet u don't come back and sit on your arris?

Hows it goin sir ermis of guy..... thats defo the forum back to normal with your magic roundabout signature all over the place.. good to have u back

No your name is allen with an e ...... remember i said i gave u a shout on fb. Thats why u never got it. But some poor sod got it.

Your close erm alan is my middle name..

i only caught a bit of this but the big romanian guy who wanted to build his own house and sent £800 A WEEK back to his wife and kids, was getting child tax benefit, working tax credits and child benefits. HOW WHEN HIS KIDS ARE IN ROMANIA?????????????????????????
if thats the case i'll give up work and tell dwp i have 20 kids in Oz and i'll claim thousands a week

Put the benefits claimants on exercise bikes with dynamos feeding the national grid for 8 hours a day. Should be able to close a couple of power stations then. Might give them an incentive to find a job then. It's green and good for their health. Did I mention if they drop below a certain rpm they get whipped mercilessly? ; D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You could go smaller if you go pdhw eg 180l...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Either, in no particular order; The water...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worceseter Greenstar 12i feeding an...
Replies
Views
davidev
D
Back