Channel 5 benefits Britain ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ermintrude
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 2K

Discuss Channel 5 benefits Britain ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it's a must in curent situation ... And every one should be able to look in to near future by simply observing what's going on now and what foundation we are putting down for the nearest future ......

Last edited:
I have begun to watch people (usually men out with their wives) who use a walking aid, like a proper metal stick or crutch. What I notice is most of them walk normally with both feet flat to the ground & the stick rarely touching the ground & not being leaned on. Incapacity benefit I guess.
Something that's been on my mind recently is this, - why if someone has a genuine slight disability, like say a bad leg that causes a limp, do they need substantial extra money to other people? Where is the extra cost of living to them compared to someone on standard benefits?

I moved here back in 2000 . And I did work hard really hard . I did not even speak, read , write English at all , let alone any skills !
Worked hard learned and gone college and no support from government at all

Stan u liar! You could right well enough to claim your £750 a week in benifits . That's how u afford them VW's

It could get a bit too interesting for people like your good self Stan, if this develops & the wrong sort of people get elected you could find that you are asked to leave despite all your hard work !!!
See I is got not a problem with this pal , can you imagine all foreigners to be asked to leave UK ?????? That will mean 80% of the work force and millions of pounds out of the country :)
just a reminder that all hotels and restourant a in central London are owned by Arab, Russian and Jewish people .
If you suggest remove of foreigners please explain to me what would happen to all mixed race people ????

If you suggest remove of foreigners please explain to me what would happen to all mixed race people ????

Dont think chris suggested that, I think he meant if people become more angry after watching this stuff and start supporting certain party's..I think ?

I don't think all foreigners should be deported, I think all scroungers should be EXTERMINATED. It's acceptable for other vermin to die a slow and painful death so why not human scroungers? I wouldn't exterminate Stan..... He can just be banished to working for engineers and ex Forman joiners.

Got absolutely nothing against foreigners coming over here taking all the jobs..... Nurse gp surgeons, arse wipers cleaners hold diggers even plumbers. I hate the native and forgiven vermin ( not sparkies - career benefits claimants )

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is foreigners in England are all people from outside England and if all are to be removed this will mean that people from : Ireland , Canada , USA , Norway , France , Poland , Bulgaria , India , Pakistan , Afghanistan , China , Brazil , Cuba , Ecuador , Nigeria , South Africa ....... List goes on ....
So Chris please explain .....
Plus no one can remove me from uk as I has a faick passport man ! Everyone can get one this days (as demand has fallen down )

I don't think all foreigners should be deported, I think all scroungers should be EXTERMINATED. It's acceptable for other vermin to die a slow and painful death so why not human scroungers? I wouldn't exterminate Stan..... He can just be banished to working for engineers and ex Forman joiners.

Got absolutely nothing against foreigners coming over here taking all the jobs..... Nurse gp surgeons, arse wipers cleaners hold diggers even plumbers. I hate the native and forgiven vermin ( not sparkies - career benefits claimants )

This is whay goverment open borders when they see that there is shortage of labour in difrent fields , but along with the good sheep you know well that scum bags will come over too ! There is a lot of highly educated foreigners that work in the city of London , so you want them out too Chris ?

Dont think chris suggested that, I think he meant if people become more angry after watching this stuff and start supporting certain party's..I think ?

So it's the same thing mate , if you are on about UKIP and they win election ! So imagine all foreigners out who will then take all there low and high educated jobs ??? Where will England get all ther doctors , solicitors , corner shop owners , petrol guarage owners , Chinese take away , Indian take away , mini can drivers ...... List goes on

resently notice there is few MP that are not English , how you gonna get them out ???

So it's the same thing mate , if you are on about UKIP and they win election ! So imagine all foreigners out who will then take all there low and high educated jobs ??? Where will England get all ther doctors , solicitors , corner shop owners , petrol guarage owners , Chinese take away , Indian take away , mini can drivers ...... List goes on

resently notice there is few MP that are not English , how you gonna get them out ???

Never mentioned ukip mate. I'm off anyway getting some dejavu. Haha.

The only foreigners that pee me off are the ones who come over to our green and pleasant land and then have the cheek to moan about it and insult it!

Glad you seem to have calmed down a bit now Stan, I think you got completely the wrong end of the stick when reading my post.

If someone sent home all the non indigenous people in this country of ours there would be no one left, full stop, let alone that nice long list of yours.

Go back far enough & we are all incomers, so where do you want to draw the line.

If someone sent home all the non indigenous people in this country of ours there would be no one left, full stop, let alone that nice long list of yours.

I reckon we should all deport ourselves back to the great rift valley in East Africa. :)

And I will have to get out of heating, and into air con!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You could go smaller if you go pdhw eg 180l...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Either, in no particular order; The water...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worceseter Greenstar 12i feeding an...
Replies
Views
davidev
D
Back