Channel 5 benefits Britain ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ermintrude
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 2K

Discuss Channel 5 benefits Britain ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you seem to have calmed down a bit now Stan, I think you got completely the wrong end of the stick when reading my post.

If someone sent home all the non indigenous people in this country of ours there would be no one left, full stop, let alone that nice long list of yours.

Go back far enough & we are all incomers, so where do you want to draw the line.

it was you suggesting "asked to leave " so is you to explain ! I did not begin this .....

I am as usual cool :)

it was you suggesting "asked to leave " so is you to explain ! I did not begin this .....

I am as usual cool :)

Apart from the BNP, I don't know of any political party who has an expulsion policy (except in the case of convicted criminals).

I don't know much about any political party's in the parliament and there ideas .
I am a plumber and I care about wining jobs and delivering quality installs and collecting payments (so that's my professional site of life )
Going back to post 53 !!! This is the explanation I am on about CW !!!

It could get a bit too interesting for people like your good self Stan, if this develops & the wrong sort of people get elected you could find that you are asked to leave despite all your hard work !!!
OK Stan I have had a beer or 3 & it is my birthday at the stroke of midnight so will do my best!! What part of my post do you want me to explain or which bit are you getting all up-tight about?

The posts to this point in the thread had been leading in a general direction downwards to a point where all incomers to this country were beginning to be branded together as unwanted scroungers with IMHO race overtones. There are some parts of the population & some parts of the political spectrum that call for all so called immigrants to be deported back from where they came from.
So the point I did not make that clear was that if they came to power you could find yourself added to this list whatever your value to our society.

P.S. I have given you work from time to time so strange that you think I would want to have a go, Mate. or am I overreacting now ?

The UK has been invaded or taken over or just added to by foreign peoples coming here for centuries.
No doubt some of this was nasty enough, but also it has meant Britain has gained from what many of these foreigners give, like certain skills, ideas, intellect etc.
The difference in the present day is a lot of these people are for themselves & not for Britain. The biggest menace I personally think is religious fanatics, who become an enemy within - a country within a country in fact. Cost it has to be said must be serious for to pay for the large amount of immigrants who don't pay their way ( & that also applies to all the born in UK scroungers ). Something needs to be done about it as it is creating a lot of bad feeling & resentment to anyone who doesn't claim benefits. Can't help thinking how good the UK would be if all that wasted money was put to proper use.

I don't care who is here, I just want everyone in this country to show their worth. This means working!! No one should be admitted to sit on @ss and draw benefits, likewise our homegrown scrounges should not be allowed to make a living out of benefits. Some families are now 3rd or 4th generation claimants which is fundamentally wrong. I'm not going to use the words national service but something needs to be done to enforce a working ethic in certain groups

Happy Birthday Chris ,

Now , you asked me to draw a line , and I simply said ( it's you to make a call , as it was you who did suggest "ask to leave " ) ..
I am migrant and I have said many times I disagree the way things go in London so this is why we have moved out of London !
Yes ,you have passed jobs to me : and I have looked after every each one of this people and provided services to the best of my knowledge !

Any how , I hope they do something about it as other ways M25 will have to stretch as far as South as Southampton and as far as north as Northampton

I don't care who is here, I just want everyone in this country to show their worth. This means working!! No one should be admitted to sit on @ss and draw benefits, likewise our homegrown scrounges should not be allowed to make a living out of benefits. Some families are now 3rd or 4th generation claimants which is fundamentally wrong. I'm not going to use the words national service but something needs to be done to enforce a working ethic in certain groups

Have seen it all on HA jobs , and all they were doing is giving them new kitchens+bathrooms +new central heating just to keep them happy and shut there mouths so they don't complain and nothing changes and as you said 3/4 and soon will be 5th and 6th generation .......

Last edited:
It's a nightmare stan. Something has to change or the country is just going to go completely down the pan. I'm very much on your way of thinking. If I knew where to start I would seriously think about working abroad in a heartbeat

Happy Birthday Chris ,

Now , you asked me to draw a line , and I simply said ( it's you to make a call , as it was you who did suggest "ask to leave " ) ..
I am migrant and I have said many times I disagree the way things go in London so this is why we have moved out of London !
Yes ,you have passed jobs to me : and I have looked after every each one of this people and provided services to the best of my knowledge !

Any how , I hope they do something about it as other ways M25 will have to stretch as far as South as Southampton and as far as north as Northampton
You will have to help me out here Stan, I do not understand what you are getting at with the above? " you asked me to draw a line" "it's you to make a call , as it was you who did suggest "ask to leave ""
I am not sure if you think I was suggesting that you leave the country cos that was not my meaning.
(I am just glad you have left London, less competition for me. LOL)

Stan you're reading it totally wrong mate. What I think Chris is saying is if certain people come in to power then even people like yourself, who have worked from the day you arrived here, will be asked to leave, purely because you're a foreign Bastood

Like a said Lee , that's not a problem for me or my family and I don't live under thread that I could be evicted or kicked out or "asked to leave" , You out of all members here know me best .....
My question was how is this going to happen and where is Britan going to get all new :
hotels owners , restourant owners , corner shops , high skilled office staff , low skill holding site labour , solicitors , accountants , doctors ....list goes on ......
When there was almost a WW3 few weeks ago , USA wanted UK to apply sanctions over Russian business man in UK :
then on TV was a discussion that this is almost impossible as they the Russians are doing 10% of the total business in London/UK + they are owners of lots of High end property's ......
So I was not the one suggesting posible "ask to leave " so please explain how is this Posible to happen without having a GENOCIDE ?? Is this what you are suggesting ???
I just can't see this happening in modern world ....

Last edited:
Like a said Lee , that's not a problem for me or my family and I don't live under thread that I could be evicted or kicked out or "asked to leave" , You out of all members here know me best .....
My question was how is this going to happen and where is Britan going to get all new :
hotels owners , restourant owners , corner shops , high skilled office staff , low skill holding site labour , solicitors , accountants , doctors ....list goes on ......
When there was almost a WW3 few weeks ago , USA wanted UK to apply sanctions over Russian business man in UK :
then on TV was a discussion that this is almost impossible as they the Russians are doing 10% of the total business in London/UK + they are owners of lots of High end property's ......
So I was not the one suggesting posible "ask to leave " so please explain how is this Posible to happen without having a GENOCIDE ?? Is this what you are suggesting ???
I just can't see this happening in modern world ....
No I don't think it could happen, it's not possible, and tbh I wouldn't like it to happen. England would be a horrible place if it was only English living here IMO, for starters there wouldn't be any rich doctors to rip off

Have you ever been in the position where you have needed help from the state, eg you have lost your job, (it happens) more so in the building industry, you've been self employed, no option but to sign on only to be told that your not entitled to anything. then they show programs like this, get a house, car money left over to send back to wherever, Its to late to do anything about it now, no mater what government party are in power, So just keep paying your taxes and bend over even further cos were not finished shafting you yet, Roll on the Revolution.

Yes I've been there three times. Twice told not entitled to anything, third time didn't bother just went straight back into work luckily. Thats after working 27 years for this country.
If you own your own house your screwed. If your partner works your screwed. If you've not got kids your screwed.

You need to leave school with no quals, get someone up the duff, get council house. All doors then open for you, housing benefit, council tax benefit, unemployment benefit, child tax credit, working tax credit, child benefit. Free dentist treatment, free nhs prescriptions, free boiler, free insulation etc etc.
Happy days ;)

Yes I've been there three times. Twice told not entitled to anything, third time didn't bother just went straight back into work luckily. Thats after working 27 years for this country.
If you own your own house your screwed. If your partner works your screwed. If you've not got kids your screwed.

This is really really bad , I am so sorry to hear this

You need to leave school with no quals, get someone up the duff, get council house. All doors then open for you, housing benefit, council tax benefit, unemployment benefit, child tax credit, working tax credit, child benefit. Free dentist treatment, free nhs prescriptions, free boiler, free insulation etc etc.
Happy days ;)
Don't forget the free car for all the kids so they can take them on free holidays, Its a shame they have to pay for own petrol,

Your uncle was a good man , discipline , dedication + hard work did win the World Cup 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You could go smaller if you go pdhw eg 180l...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Either, in no particular order; The water...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worceseter Greenstar 12i feeding an...
Replies
Views
davidev
D
Back