Ki55 my a55 you poor excuse for a plumber | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ki55 my a55 you poor excuse for a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, nothing :-(

my main focus was not smoking, which I did, so I'm well happy about that :)

ive left my phone in my mates missus handbag, going to get it back later on when I feel alright to drive :-(

sod the no smoking Tom. Get out there and get some action before it shrivels up and drops off!

sod the no smoking Tom. Get out there and get some action before it shrivels up and drops off!

I don't do too badly thank you very much :)

been single a year and had 3 one nighters, really not interested in any thing more whilst I'm buying my house and all that business.

Tom I'll let you into a secret, when your married you'll get it less than your current count. Especially once the honeymoon periods over, say three to four years. Not sure about gays though.

Jesus your welcome to come mine I'd love a rest minimum 3 times a week or she gets right hump on

This thread is useless without pictures! Oh and really?

Really I kid you not its me who has headache or washing my hair it was ok in the beginning But we 4.5 years down the line

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do too badly thank you very much :)

been single a year and had 3 one nighters, really not interested in any thing more whilst I'm buying my house and all that business.

3 all nighters but did you shag him all 3 times ? Or just sat up talking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Back