Member's attitude in forum posts | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter M.Joshi
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 2K

Discuss Member's attitude in forum posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that some members of this forum have a tendency to reply with useless sarcastic comments?

Forums should be a place where people can freely ask/answer and discuss any questions without the added sarcasm or slight remarks.

Member's egos should be left at the door regardless of their experience or original poster's question.

It seems that some of the experienced members have a chip on their shoulder.

Im a well balanced individual i've got a chip on both shoulders:32:

On another subject should this guy be aloud to give advise, he sounds clueless.

Willy .. hmmm is that like a Dick only smaller? :)

Nooooo,:90: A Dick you can just lob out and away you go,a willy is a dick but after 14 pints and 1/2 bottle of Jack Daniel's.were you lay there thinking willie or won't he !!! :laugh3:

to all the green members just see my post in the trusted , posted about week ago about this member M.Joshi
I am the one of the members who hi has in his mind

to all the green members just see my post in the trusted , posted about week ago about this member M.Joshi
Is there a private thread now for Trusted Advisors? Can I join in?

Ooooohh.. Fancy!.. a forum just for green members..? Here was me thinking we were all equal as well.. lol.. not that i give a rats chuff but you do understand if you're talking about me then I will hunt you down like the terminator...:34:

Perhaps you could discuss him again as he's bandying advice about again and detracting from the correct advice given in the thread. The problem is new members think he is legit because of his PTFE avatar.

We need a new member category "Just a DIYer" (who can't even fit a drain off).

Careful lads and lassies, we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings now would we!

I think he reads a lot of books
A lot of nice to knows not enough need to knows

I have to say he's getting right on my wick now. Trouble is I can't say what I think in open forum because I'll end up banned.

I think plonkers like him should not have a free choice of avatar but should have a mandatory avatar that says 'not a plumber' or 'lay person' or some such thing so as not to mislead the public until such time as they can prove employment or qualification .........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
I am no expert on building regs etc but I...
Replies
Views
In my experience, the way these things usually...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
M
AW hell what's the cost of a filter, £70 and...
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
Back