Nelson Mandela R.I.P | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Nelson Mandela R.I.P in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
as he stated you can all have an opinion on here, good or bad, if you read the background to my comment and saw what had been previously said, you may have understood my comment. to explain, the poster had stated he knew nothing about the facts but was still willing to offer a comment, hence my answer!!. not exactly disgraceful really

Hang on, I didn't say I knew nothing of the facts. I'm willing to listen to all opinions. And saying I would be ok in the kluge klux klan was bang out of order. I would love you to tell my half West Indian girlfriend that, or my mixed race kids while your at it.

To add to my previous post.

People leave as our economy is rubbish. we have a president who spent R215 000 000 on renovations to his private residence (call it 150 000 pounds) whilst we have families starving and an education system that is dumbing our nation. Our ministers drive top of the range luxury cars and spend hundreds of thousands of rands on holidays on their department credit cards.

Madiba did the country a favor, but the current government is on a greedy, grab as much as you can spree. the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer.
Many lower class citizens of color wish the apartheid system would come back. Not for the segregation, but rather for the service delivery and education.

I could go on, but thats my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
https://www.bes.co.uk/insuduct-pipe-protection-...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Most of the people who answer questions here...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
It's a very old house so I doubt it but I'll...
Replies
Views
Back