New customer from hell in the making | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New customer from hell in the making in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone noticed the member in the plumbing forum, who is rapidly getting the information from us to become that most annoying of customers 'the knows it all'
taps, boilers bleed valves etc.
he's even read the manuals back to front.

Name and shame him Stan, you're in the Arms so it will be ok.

Mmmm. He's waggling my chain. I think I'll take the mutt for a walk and build up a thirst!

Was it is that easy. Lol

Aye:lol:

Seems he wants to put a sticky up on how to work your weather comp as he is a blackbelt after messing about with his for a few weeks. Everyone else i know just sticks it in the fridge if they want the heat on :lol:

Btw a wee G&T for me tonight. Nice and refreshing after all that heat.

I'm on the bottom dribble of a nice (very expensive) bottle of red plonk that a customer gave me as a thank you.

Tis nice to get ****ed and feel appreciated.

Has anyone noticed the member in the plumbing forum, who is rapidly getting the information from us to become that most annoying of customers 'the knows it all' ...

Before any false allegations are made that member and myself are NOT related ...

As an aside, there's only one person on the forum who gets up my nose but it's not him.

Before any false allegations are made that member and myself are NOT related ...

As an aside, there's only one person on the forum who gets up my nose but it's not him.

Sorry Dki there was no intention to try and relate you with this person, I could just imagine him sat behind us , why are you doing that, why don't you do this, why have I got this pair of stilsons stuck up my arse.

No need for apologies! I wasn't looking for any - just making a silly remark.

Just had a quick look for a birthday card I sent recently but can't find it. Has a husband fixing the kitchen tap with tools everywhere. Behind him is his wife with hands on hips. Splatted against her face is a sink plunger ... the expression was priceless!

Back in now, slightly sweaty now. Too late for a pigs, think I might just tempt myself with a wee gold watch!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought "oh here we go..." when read a couple of his threads.. no wonder I like a drink.

Well I've just got in from the pub, another defeat at the old pool. First half the season we batted well above our abilities, but what goes around comes around. I take it that we are discussing mr strato......and Edward please spill the beans, I have an idea but I think he's an arms member.Isn't it great when you've had too many beers for a school night :) :) :)

This fella seems like another m.joshi.

Btw is he still doing g the rounds and annoying folk on here?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ooh.. nothing like a wee bit of conflict, well in my local we usually get it sorted. Queensbury rules outside in the carpark, (stripped to the waist if they're female)..:smilewinkgrin:

Sheesh a man would need a drink before dealing with an azzhole like him, 20 year old rads and wants to blame the world?

How about making his thread a sticky calling it Rogue Customers :)

Bet he won't like my reply.

I've deliberately stopped myself from replying any further on threads he is commenting on. He seems to be another m.joshi if he's not the same person. An avid watcher of Rogue traders?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back