New customer from hell in the making | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New customer from hell in the making in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a servicing and gas safety course?! Hahaha that cracked me up!

He did a servicing and gas safety course?! !

That doesn't bother me half as much as him doing a internet savvy course which is responsible for him now bugging the shyt out of me on here :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The only good thing is that nobody will ever have to work for him. He knows everything already :)

But just imagine him looking over your shoulder whilst doing your 25 min outside tap.

looking over your shoulder while riding back and fourth on his bloody unicycle lol.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read his post (post #38) on this thread.

And this guy was talking about becoming gas safe as he knows about gas. Damn the guy needs a hobbie or something....

Just a quick note to all admin, trusted etc please pjease please don't let him bbecome an arms member, this is really. really serious

Just a quick note to all admin, trusted etc please pjease please don't let him bbecome an arms member, this is really. really serious

Sorry stani,

He is fast heading to the magic 100 posts, when he gets there they have to let him in here if he asks and when he does get his Gas Safe ticket he is allowed into the Gas Safe forum.

You wouldn't want the site owners up in court for discrimination, would you?

Lets hope this thread has aged enough that he can't find it when he does arrive!!!!

No they don't Pete, he has to prove he's a bona fide plumber with a properly registered company.

Thank fk

Did you read the one about adding inhibitor via a shower hose because he couldn't find a place on the boiler to pour it in ....:rolleyes:

I cried.

Mind you, give the fella his due, the do you remember this thread he started is quite good. In the wrong place but!

Did you read the one about adding inhibitor via a shower hose because he couldn't find a place on the boiler to pour it in ....:rolleyes:

Good idea that, will protect all his customers from atmospheric corrosion when they're out in the rain.

This guy needs to get a ****ing life. Some of the crap he comes out with is ridiculous. Is there any way we can get him banned for the greater good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ban him on the basis that the forum admin are seriously concerned for his well being based on the fact he has no life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well I think he's become a valuable member of the forum and should be given life membership of the arms and the GSR members only forum as he obviously has more knowledge than the rest of us put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back