New customer from hell in the making | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New customer from hell in the making in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt he wants to know how much the cylinders worth so he can claim the money of his plumber

I've decided to give him realistic sounding answers. Let's see if the camel toe rises to the bait.

I've decided to give him realistic sounding answers. Let's see if the camel toe rises to the bait.

Your response to 'scrap tank' is like a master card advert - priceless.

Might respond later after I get back from pub. Unfortunately got to go as it's darts tonight. Don't want to let the lads down and must have at least 4 pints on board to ensure my robin hood accuracy. Shame I lose it once the 5th pints been started.

I admire your self sacrifice and dedication to the sport Simon. Sink one for me, there's a good chap!

It's two expensive nights. Pool costs 50p for a defeat and ten pence a ball (so you lose with 3 balls left it's 80p), double against a woman. Double if you get seven balled. Darts costs 10p for every score under 30 and 50p for a defeat. We played 4 singles (501), 2 doubles (701) and a team game (1001), went from 3 - 1 up to losing 4 - 3, and we had £15 in the kitty. Big pi$$ up at the end of the season.

Guilty consciences? (speling?0)

LOL, all of you!!!

Don't worry - he's not an arms member but is a regular questioner!

More of a diarrhoea plonker ...

The number of times he's asked questions, querried the answers, tried the work, come back with more questions.

He never uses the thank you or like button and only occasionally says thank you - and his local plumbers have lost huge amounts of work too. I gave up with him long ago.

More of a diarrhoea plonker ...

The number of times he's asked questions, querried the answers, tried the work, come back with more questions.

He never uses the thank you or like button and only occasionally says thank you - and his local plumbers have lost huge amounts of work too. I gave up with him long ago.

name him!

LOL Kay-jay!!

A few moons ago I started a thread moaning about people asking for advice and not thanking afterwards and I got flooded with TYs. It was NOT what I was anticipating and the trouble was all the people who said thank you were those who normally show gratitude in any case!

Anyways, to come clean, he's Marsaday. Just noticed he's started more threads then me (on a post count of 324) and he's still asking inane questions.

Last time I commented on an annoying prat I got an "infraction". After that I've not bothered with the forum till now. It seems the attitudes towards these morons may have changed a bit since then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Best stay away from the feckwits TB. I find myself having to go away and do something before I write a big rant.

Good idea Connor. Think I'll start doing the same. Hard sometimes though.

i've just read the gas pipe thread and totally agree with everyone re our "friend" strato. he gets 4 quotes all saying the same and still questions it!

i've just read the gas pipe thread and totally agree with everyone re our "friend" strato. he gets 4 quotes all saying the same and still questions it!

Well he has 60 posts so very shortly will be looking to call in for a few bevvies with "The Gang" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back