New customer from hell in the making | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New customer from hell in the making in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone has the good sense to repay his gratitude the next time he asks a question. Leech.

Somebody brought to life a thread from back in June when he was commenting that a gas engineer is not worth £28 an hour. As the mastercard advert says - priceless :)

I think I got an infraction due to that thread lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's odd.

There's me going on in here about a certain landlord.

And blow me down with a feather duster ... but half the forum is laying into him this afternoon without me getting a word in edgeways.

Wierd world we live in.

Not that I'm feeling that sorry ...

Well someone posted something about another customer from hell so I thought I might lend a little support :)

marasaday - were the most over priced profession - i can see all the help coming your way - git

steveb wheres the infraction buttons ?

breathe bod breathe , everyone is entitled to an opinion

still s git

on the bottom line next to the ip button looks like a pair of cards

love heart was just for you ***

684.jpg :lol:

(Then getting the 2 pipes out of the sec he was hard.) He got hard removing the pipework no wonder he did it cheap the pervert! dirty dirty boy

:wink_smile:

That marsaday has got everybodys backs up! How dare he say we are the most overpriced trade out there!

I had a look through his previous posts, he does ALOT of plumbing diy, he installed a new rad to a combi system of 5. Kept loosing pressure like crazy. Most likely his big plastic fittings would be leaking! But all the posts i found hes asking for HELP / ADVICE
Dont think we should give any of that no more! Eeee..the cheek!

(Then getting the 2 pipes out of the sec he was hard.) He got hard removing the pipework no wonder he did it cheap the pervert! dirty dirty boy

:wink_smile:

He said that the boiler was hung poorly

Then later in his posts he said the engineer that installed it was fantastic!

Any bets he did it himself... ;)

Oh, but can we play with the little scamp next time he comes on Lee, pleeeeeeeeeease?

I'll give you a big wet sloppy kiss if you say we cant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back