New customer from hell in the making | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New customer from hell in the making in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!.......... whatcha been eating Bod, you've went Blue!!!

Been away for a couple of days, can't believe strato is still causing all this consternation, bet he really is the kind of guy who has a cup of tea ready as soon as you get there, bacon but ties at 10am, then sits on yer toolbox all day long, because he now owns your soul, never to let go until your dying day, even then they will bury him next to your grave, and he will keep asking you inane questions for eternity, me, I'm being burnt and ashes thrown in the Atlantic, let him try and keep up with that.

Hahahaha, check out this latest gem of a post re: weather comp

I wrote an article about this and sent to Dan for approval before putting on the CH forum as a sticky.

This was some weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

As the topic is fairly unfamiliar at the moment, I thought it would be useful to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He's writing articles now to teach us our trade lol.
Yeah he's starting to bug me. I'll not be rude to him, just stonewall him.

He's at it again ...

DOH!! Just WHY do I read his threads?

"How long does a combi last?"

Fair enough question - no silly question, as if you don't know, what's wrong with asking.

Then a few answers.

Followed by Mark's "... I look after 300 ..."

"You have 300 houses Gasman? Respect."

SWOON.

AND HE'S STILL NOT SAID "THANK YOU" TO ALL THE HELP HE'S BEEN GIVEN.

Why is it that some people just rub you up the wrong way? I mean, he's perfectly harmless and to meet him in real life he's probably one of the nicest people you could meet but here, on this forum ...

I'm off to find a wall so I can smash my head against it.

Actually, another glass of ribena ...

i knew of this little tit when he was young about 60 years ago from elder teachings.

is this him?

thumbnail.aspx.jpg

mr marsaday is a landlord, from what i can see a keen diyer

Think I'd better make this clear (just in case!):

I've no interest in getting him banned, suspended or anything like that!!

Maybe stick a thumping great thank you button on his keyboard ... but no more.

I just find it fascinating how some people can drive one bananas.

There's two choices IMHO, either ignore them or feed them misinformation.
I find the latter quite entertaining and less chance of the Mods telling me off :)

That's odd.

There's me going on in here about a certain landlord.

And blow me down with a feather duster ... but half the forum is laying into him this afternoon without me getting a word in edgeways.

Wierd world we live in.

Not that I'm feeling that sorry ...

Somebody brought to life a thread from back in June when he was commenting that a gas engineer is not worth £28 an hour. As the mastercard advert says - priceless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back