Sacked today | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sacked today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought id update this post incase anyone was intrested, company I got sacked from offered me a £600 payout to which I refused, wouldnt up thier offer so went through court proceedings, in the meantime they have gone bust so I got nothing but got a new job about 5 days after getting sacked, have been there around 2, 3 months, am now going on my own, have just got 60 llgs and services to do and getting busier all the time so I think in a way it was a blessing in disguise

Nice one :)

Company who sacked me went bust the other day mwahahaha, been round all the old customers and picked up loads of work including an agent and a couple of decent contracts.
Wish I went on my own a long time ago, best thing Ive ever done.

Good good, never slave for anyone else be your own boss.

Now sit back and enjoy your bank holiday weekend, well I'm having one anyway I can take one whenever I like.:prrr:

Well done for picking up the work they left behind, hope it all works out for you and you'll never be put in the same situation as last time ie made redundant. Horrible feeling I hope I never have to feel again.

Good luck with it all, sure you'll do well!

Brilliant pal, welcome to the world of being your own boss.

One bit of advice, things are good for you just now but never take ANYTHING for granted!

Brilliant pal, welcome to the world of being your own boss.

One bit of advice, things are good for you just now but never take ANYTHING for granted!

No I know mate thats so true, I try not to. Ive been flat out the last 7 weeks, last week I had to take someone else on for 4 days but I know it can just as easily drop off and I could be back to leaflet drops or worse still break my leg or something.

Wishing you continued success, most important from my view is you got your good name cleared, fair play to you for continuing the fight as we all know it's not just about the money.

Wishing you continued success, most important from my view is you got your good name cleared, fair play to you for continuing the fight as we all know it's not just about the money.

Yeah definitly, and what makes it even more sweet is my old boss is now on the tools working for someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This story is crazy southcoast!
I had a similar issue however when i was a apprentice, i was fitting full heatings and boilers under a company and a engineer was signing it off, i fell off triple ladders off a height and badly scarred my legs. The employer never paid my wages for 4 months and was a d!ck! So i took him to court for number of things. He offered on my behalf £2000 to settle it however still denyed liability and fault.
To this day, wth would someone pay £2k and believe its not their fault lol

Takes balls to fight them though! Well done :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It looks like a bog standard, at the moment it...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Back