The Snow | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 11K

Discuss The Snow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, that feed to the loo could do with moving a couple of inches to the left fuzz.lol.

unfroze the locks to the landrover today tamz, its been standing there for 3 months and ccracked into life on the first turn of the key. quality...
last night i got a quote online fully comp with no-no claims discount (as its on the van) £193.

just got to get a new m.o.t on it and i'm a 'all weather plumbing & heating' (double rates imminent though.bring it on lol.

No snow here yet,; due tomorrow. My condensate pipe froze up on my Vaillant though. how embarassing for a plumber to have water dripping through his own ceiling (BOILER in Roof Space) not good. Thing that really gets me is it complies to all the bloody standards, (Insulated correct fall and discharge) Think I will have to get a heat trace fitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks, I can wait till tomorrow and its free. well almost.

I have been. You have no idea honestly i am running out of space.
Give me 5 and i will get a pic.

Keep on diggin boys. Shorts, tee shirts and sunglasses down here LOL

Front garden IMG_2269.jpg
This is the worst snow at this time of year i can ever remember.
Steve
It looks like i will be off to the sun on 23rd.
She booked it tonight.
Anything for peace:D

well, that feed to the loo could do with moving a couple of inches to the left fuzz.lol.

unfroze the locks to the landrover today tamz, its been standing there for 3 months and ccracked into life on the first turn of the key. quality...
last night i got a quote online fully comp with no-no claims discount (as its on the van) £193.

just got to get a new m.o.t on it and i'm a 'all weather plumbing & heating' (double rates imminent though.bring it on lol.

true, didnt look so bad before the wife made me move the wc across, i was too lazy to move the feed as well, ill box that in also!!!

yes my 8 year old sons stig soap on a rope

I have a sexy snow fairy that cleans the snow from my drive

securedownload[3].jpg

:p:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask him if he wants a few shifts. I could probably give him about a weeks work:D:D

I have a sexy snow fairy that cleans the snow from my drive

View attachment 1492

:p:)

I think you'll find puddle the HSE will have something to say about him working in those conditions, he sould have a helmet on and I hope they are toetectors?

Eco

I think he was wearing BS6037 safety Halo with optional wing kit.

Sorry , yes I think you are right, trust me never notice the halo was not out of date;)

Yes I think your right, safety Halo for 2010 I think are coloured pink. so definately out of date.

Just cleared the drive to get the van off and I thought I had a nice clear run, so I thought I would give a try
Got off no problem but then slid at the to into the gate post B******D I have only have a few week

i think that fairy outfit makes me look fat, the camera puts pounds on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do, sometimes, at the end of a shower, but I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Gonna need the tools. The joint is made with a...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a dual zone with room stat on...
Replies
Views
Back