The Snow | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 11K

Discuss The Snow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad said to me when i had the call,have you finished installing the combi? b,tard he was joking but he turned round and said" i would have thought you would have changed a rad or 2 by now" should have seen his face when he met his first grand daughter he was crying

Ah, what a softie. My old man is like that now. Wet a puddle these days. Cries at sad movies and gets all emotional. He used to be a right old tough cookie in his younger days. Says that time softens you!

Oh and Croppie, I thought only old ladies had blue rinses!!?

My little girl is allready ruling the roost and she's not even 3. Don't want to imagine what she'll be like at 18....nightmare.

Keep telling her the old lady/blue rinse thing Dan. All I get is "get with it Dad!" You've got these pleasures to come!

She worked out very early in life that the menstrual cycle totally freaks me out!

When both mine were born my old man was first to the bar........... For what was probably the two only times in his life! He made up for it by being the first to get carried out the pub!

In this weather I don't need any drink for lying down.

Love these daughter stories. I'm thankful I have three sons. Only worry is when a mother phones me the morning after one of their drinking sessions and says "What fantastic news about my daughter and your son becoming engaged." (This happened to my Grannie after my father proposed when high as a kite at some party!!)

Ha, well drinkies for me with my mates on Xmas eve is looming. Funny now we're all married with kids we don't get so royally tucked into the booze as we did a few years ago. Probably the fact that our kids will wake us up at 6am that reigns us in!

Anyway, I must do what I put the laptop on to do in the first place. Paper work. Fun. Have a good un gents. Hope tommorow is kind to you.

Love these daughter stories. I'm thankful I have three sons. Only worry is when a mother phones me the morning after one of their drinking sessions and says "What fantastic news about my daughter and your son becoming engaged." (This happened to my Grannie after my father proposed when high as a kite at some party!!)

Sons! My brother and I are both plumbers and have worked for Dad. He jokes to clients that had he realised how handy they come in he'd have had more. Then he says 'GET UP IN THAT LOFT!' and off we scuttle. Love him dearly.

you to m8,and exactly the same situation but my bloody parrot has eaten my paper work when i was on here the little t**t and the kids have nicked my pens

Aye I'm away too. Going for a wee drinkipoos on thursday (off friday) and theres the limbering up to be done beforehand. Know where you're coming from re the pens Dan, I've a stepdaughter who steals every one of mine when my backs turned. Good job the rats cant get at my paperwork from their cage!

I really really hope it was your mum there!

I got absolutely bladdered at a mates engagement party and copped off with his new fiance! needless to say that one didnt last! Still good mates with him though strangely enough!

I got absolutely bladdered at a mates engagement party and copped off with his new fiance! needless to say that one didnt last! Still good mates with him though strangely enough!

He knows you saved him from a life of misery:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do, sometimes, at the end of a shower, but I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Gonna need the tools. The joint is made with a...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a dual zone with room stat on...
Replies
Views
Back