The ultimate which combi poll | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The ultimate which combi poll in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the list are these the ones left over [Freebies] from Reps ?? Know its not on list but Intergas would be good choice to add.

I'll come and press a joint none of this soldering malarkey sounds hard work! I'm also not lifting any carpets floors or furniture and should you decide to pop home early I cannot and will not be held responsible for being found clad in your wardrobe strutting about performing impressions of your good self

dont trust ideal personally,even though the vogue is a good un,Baxi for me,better boiler,IMHO problems have been ironed out,got record of reliability

I'll come and press a joint none of this soldering malarkey sounds hard work! I'm also not lifting any carpets floors or furniture and should you decide to pop home early I cannot and will not be held responsible for being found clad in your wardrobe strutting about performing impressions of your good self

Would be good to see ! Understand only Women's cloths in His wardrobe !!! :gorgeous:

just hung an ecotec 837 today, bleedin heavy thing, over complicated heap looking inside. Customer supplied, taking forever as I only fit the good old intergas and dont know this one. Of note, check it hasnt been dropped by the merchant Ray, the one today had to have my size 9 straighten out the bottom support :) wouldnt fit any of the ones on your list myself, I would have sweet talked you into an unvented and system boiler, theres always room somewhere :)

Looking at the list are these the ones left over [Freebies] from Reps ?? Know its not on list but Intergas would be good choice to add.

Reps don't leave freebie boilers. I'm sure I could get a free one if I wanted to, but it would cost me more in the long run, because I would owe a favour. So believe it or not, I shall pay the same price for my boiler that any other staff member would.

Baxi or Vaillant for me, the Worcestors over rated plastic rubbish. Ideals are an unknown quantity, and Intergas are just wierd. "Sorry both our technical assistants are out to lunch! Hmmm, not for me thanks.

Reps don't leave freebie boilers. I'm sure I could get a free one if I wanted to, but it would cost me more in the long run, because I would owe a favour. So believe it or not, I shall pay the same price for my boiler that any other staff member would.

-20% Ray! :joker:
Totally agree with Ray every favour I`ve had to honor has cost me dearly.

Whats the quote?
neither a ------ nor a -------- will I be! Too much Red tonight to remember lol

Baxi or Vaillant for me, the Worcestors over rated plastic rubbish. Ideals are an unknown quantity, and Intergas are just wierd. "Sorry both our technical assistants are out to lunch! Hmmm, not for me thanks.

you just need their mobile numbers and because they dont need a computer to fault find you get a correct answer normally, regular installers know all the tricks :)

Whats the quote?
neither a ------ nor a -------- will I be!

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be".

If I recall my o level english, its Polonius's advice to Laertes, from Hamlet.

you just need their mobile numbers and because they dont need a computer to fault find you get a correct answer normally, regular installers know all the tricks :)

Ive got Vinces number, he's just changed a PCB and a gas valve on one of the two ive fitted.

Vaillant every time. But fitted a fair few Worcester CDI Classics though a few years ago and they are solid boilers.

People saying Ideal and Baxi I do wonder if i'm going nuts. It's like comparing a Mercedes to a couple of French runabouts.

People saying Ideal and Baxi I do wonder if i'm going nuts. It's like comparing a Mercedes to a couple of French runabouts.

Have you tried an Ideal Vogue LPC? Designed and built entirely by technical staff recruited from Vaillant.

I would say vogue or a viessman storage Combi - did I say that or was it someone else. No inhibitor either and fit a spirotec mb1... No no no wait. Vogue and mag pro 2 with wc and ideal builtin stat

I would say vogue or a viessman storage Combi - did I say that or was it someone else. No inhibitor either and fit a spirotec mb1... No no no wait. Vogue and mag pro 2 with wc and ideal builtin stat

But you havent actually voted in the poll Erm! Are you on tap-a-talk as well?

Worcester cdi, tried and tested, I do like the Vogue and the one I fitted has behaved itself for 14 months now.

I've given advice but can't click button.
You are simply dropping my ballot paper in box unless your corrupt Mr !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant all day mate
Replies
Views
N
The guy sounds very profesional and a credit...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Back