The ultimate which combi poll | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The ultimate which combi poll in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I get a freebie for voting? Like a nice jacket or Tatjana's phone number?

Not bulbs though. I've got the garden how I like it.

Unkempt. ....

I've got to admitt the classic cdi is a brilliant boiler and over last few years I've fitted loads of them so I know there a good long lasting , well built boiler, and I voted vogue but Truth be told not sure on wear n tear , I was so impressed with the first vogue I fitted last week that it's swayed my vote ,

But the vogue hasn't got a proven record, like the rest! I personally won't experiment in people's houses.

So have you chosen Ray? We're all keen to know. Biasi Riva??

So have you chosen Ray? We're all keen to know. Biasi Riva??

Nope. Like all sensible custards, I'm waiting to see what my installer's preference is... :)

Update - just had an email from him, he wants to have another look at the old one, because he isn't convinced its reached the end of the road. So it might all be a red-herring! :)

Have you tried an Ideal Vogue LPC? Designed and built entirely by technical staff recruited from Vaillant.
If i'm honest I haven't, no. But i've seen a few Ideal Logics and not impressed at all. And they don't exactly have a great track record....

If their best selling point is that they were designed by Vaillant engineers then to me that says just get a Vaillant! Proven design. Excellent backup. 7 year warranty. Amazingly well designed in terms of repair, maintainence and installation.

I fitted my first vogue 13 months ago and 5 others since then... no issues so far :)

13 months isnt a long time is it! I've seen Icos and Isars last that long with no issues. That to be fair proves nothing.

10 year warranty proves that the customer won't have the expense of any problems that do occur though!

10 year warranty proves that the customer won't have the expense of any problems that do occur though!

If you had a boiler fitted and it kept going wrong, and you had to keep taking days off work. Surely that is an expense ?

If you're going to be around for twenty years Ray, want to only change the odd gv, flow switch, fit an Intergas :)

Fit an Intergas Ray.

Duo-Tec's now have pretty good heritage and the Vogues look good....but I really like Intergas.

So I'm not voting, as my boiler of choice isn't up there!

It isn't going to be Intergas. They have had three chances to do business with us, and are still too scared of what their other stockists will say.

We look after the people who look after us, and that includes suppliers as well as customers.

out of interest Ray, who are these other stockists that they are worried about, I only get intergas off a couple of independants

There's a crowd down ìin Ilfracombe sells to a fat plumber.

I'd talk to them........

There's a crowd down ìin Ilfracombe sells to a fat plumber.

I'd talk to them........

who rattled stumpies little cage tonight. Feel for me John, the daughters golden retriever (dog lives with me, wife and daughter who has failed to leave home yet) has been at the vets since saturday, the bill has gone past £2500 already, insurance runs out at £4k!!!!!! daftanimal ate a peach, perforated stomach from the stone stuck inside, lead to peritonitis and pancreatitis, poor animal. moral, when your mutt looks as if its praying to Allah, get it to the vets pronto

who rattled stumpies little cage tonight. Feel for me John, the daughters golden retriever (dog lives with me, wife and daughter who has failed to leave home yet) has been at the vets since saturday, the bill has gone past £2500 already, insurance runs out at £4k!!!!!! daftanimal ate a peach, perforated stomach from the stone stuck inside, lead to peritonitis and pancreatitis, poor animal. moral, when your mutt looks as if its praying to Allah, get it to the vets pronto

I saw the first few words, was going to give a flippant reply but saw the rest....

Ouch! Poor pooch.

I saw the first few words, was going to give a flippant reply but saw the rest....

Ouch! Poor pooch.

poor me when the cover runs out, we all love the mutt and the black lab is missing his mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant all day mate
Replies
Views
N
The guy sounds very profesional and a credit...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Back