The ultimate which combi poll | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The ultimate which combi poll in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the dog Jon......cant get all sentimental about your wallet though.......if we were better acquainted with it in the arms, we might feel slightly different. :coffee:

out of interest Ray, who are these other stockists that they are worried about, I only get intergas off a couple of independants

They have one of the smaller nationals, and one of the independent buying groups.

The latter detest us even more than the former do, to the point of trying to get gas safe to refuse our advertising.

I could get uptight about it, or alternatively I can offer their customers a better service at a lower price.

Easy choice. :)

They have one of the smaller nationals, and one of the independent buying groups.

The latter detest us even more than the former do, to the point of trying to get gas safe to refuse our advertising.

I could get uptight about it, or alternatively I can offer their customers a better service at a lower price.

Easy choice. :)

I thought you'd been a bit uptight recently as well, didn't want to say anything though...

Well, the old Radiant free-stander got a short reprieve, but is due for the knackers yard tomorrow.

And in the end, I decided to go for...

the Ideal Vogue.

But following Nostrum's advice, I reduced it to a 32kw. I really don't think we need a 40kw, and I am not convinced that the relatively long gas run would be up to it.

Being fitted tomorrow, along with a 22mm Magnaclean Pro2 and a Salus iT500.

the Ideal Vogue.

But following Nostrum's advice, I reduced it to a 32kw. I really don't think we need a 40kw, and I am not convinced that the relatively long gas run would be up to it.

Being fitted tomorrow, along with a 22mm Magnaclean Pro2 and a Salus iT500.

Wanna buy a cheap magnaclean pro2?... Oh wait, no forget it...

Good choice Ray, don't think you'll be disappointed

<adopts geordie accent>

Its Day one in the fat merchoont hoose. Is tha' new boiler worken? Nay bonnie lad, its cald watter toneet.

<unadopt accent>

Straight boiler change (no power flush required as all rads replaced and system flushed a couple of years ago) not completed in one day.

Mrs S unimpressed by workmen sucking teeth, doing "sharp intake of breath" and treating her like an idiot.

Its also generally unwise to pull the old "what cowboy did that?" trick when the answer is "actually, your company installed it 18 years ago, your company has serviced it ever since, and 2 years ago your company did major mods, and no-one else has ever touched it. Now, tell me again what the problem is?"

Not going well!

Will we be pushing for a little off the bill ray :wink:

Will we be pushing for a little off the bill ray :wink:

I think that part of the problem is that they underpriced the job.

Its not straight forward, being 3 stories up, and with limited access to get ladders in (they have to come through the house).

But, thats not my problem.

Ha ha can you imagine Ray letting one of us in his place. Maybe Adam, but he'd just be there to entertain Big Paul

Sorry that was creepier than I anticipated you just never normally miss the op to abuse our sponsor

I think that part of the problem is that they underpriced the job.

Its not straight forward, being 3 stories up, and with limited access to get ladders in (they have to come through the house).

But, thats not my problem.

Typical management type answer!

Adopts Geordie accent, Petal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant all day mate
Replies
Views
N
The guy sounds very profesional and a credit...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Back