things a gas engineer / plumber would never say | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 8 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course i can come today to fit your new bathroom suite, and as it's my birthday i'll do it for nothing

No don't remove that cover on your vent because you boiler has an open flue it does not need it

of course i'll talk you through how to fix your boiler over the phone

sorry love, i just don't have a clue, how about i just keep swapping parts til it fires up again?

Hey, I am on holiday, but don't worry I will fly back now, my wife and kids won't mind. It is an emergency after all and I am the only plumber on this planet.

Yes even though you've not offered all day I'd love a cuppa and a chat now I've :-

A)just started filling the system again
B) just about to leave

If you are working for BG .... "You don't need a power flush!"

and ... "Parts are available for your boiler!"

and ... "I won't bother with the Service, I'll just do a gas check!"

"Registered? Of course, here's my ACOPS card."

No No thats fine, I really love dogs, especially when I've got my head in a cupboard looking for your bloody filling loop and he starts to lick MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no I really dont need an ambulance to deal with that massive cut in my forehead, that must have appeared just before I screamed a little while back before I blacked out!!!

Based on a true story!!! No names mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah,the Sime ecocomfort 30 combi is a great boiler.It will give you years of trouble free central heating and hot water.!!!!!!!!!!!

No of course I dont mind parking all the way down the road cos u cant be assed to move your car into your drive another 40 feet!!!!!!!1

"I get really lonely working alone, can you stand over me and tell me how you used to be an engineer?"

"I've fixed the tap but your toilet is blocked, and you're out of toilet paper."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If he's cautious, the plumber will want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
Back