things a gas engineer / plumber would never say | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 7 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
See when i told you i was away to nip to the van to get a couple of bend's i was actually calling my plumber mate as i did not have a clue what i was doing!!

No problem I will supply the parts and you can fit them yourself

Do you mind if i keep my shoes on and wear this mask cos your houses is minging and stinks and i"ll wipe my feet on the way out

Yes no prolbem I will install this heap line for you and give you a warranty on it. Btw if you make it cash it will be cheaper too

Sorry for flooding your house .... Forgotten the decorate cap on your TRV. My bad. :-( I will mop it up for free.

"that was quick!" ... Yes when u know how to ..... that will be 100 quid please.

... Of course I wont be the first to use your brand new wc pan .... The honour is yours.

Wow, these cheap IKEA traps you've bought are amazing...
No, no seriously I LOVE fighting with them for ages to stop them leaking because you are too tight to buy fittings that do what they are meant to.

I am Colonel Chicken-Cricket of The United States Sex Machines. Relinquish control of your bowels or face the wrath of my exploding trousers.

I wouldn't dream of using your vacuum. I'll get mine from the van.

No problem,I will work round the tiler,electrician and kitchen fitter

i wouldnt go in that toilet for a while, i just done a massive dump and as you know the water is off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If he's cautious, the plumber will want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
Back