Things you only eat at Christmas time | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 2K

Discuss Things you only eat at Christmas time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy the glass bottles of coke all the time. Cheap from the B&M shops.

I like a wee (bottle) sherry or some mulled wine at christmas time.

I buy the glass bottles of coke all the time. Cheap from the B&M shops.

I like a wee (bottle) sherry or some mulled wine at christmas time.

You frivolus bugger

It just tastes sharper from a glass bottle or even better 18 oz glass ( cuboid ) ice cubes and slice of lemon. Worst taste is when u didn't notice it was vanilla and you just took a massive swig whilst doing 60 in van

You frivolus bugger
LOL they are about 35p a bottle so i get the mrs to spash out on a couple of dozen at a time :lol:

It tastes better from the glass bottles. Irn bru tastes better from glass bottles too.

Gregg's have tricked me twice into buying vanilla ! Lovely stotty washed down with ; splutter, window down spit; err plastic taste that lingers like a fart in a hot van

Gregg's have tricked me twice into buying vanilla ! Lovely stotty washed down with ; splutter, window down spit; err plastic taste that lingers like a fart in a hot van
Yeah I've fallen victim to that too fecking rank that vanilla the cherry coke is really fecking awful got tricked with that shyte in a corner shop

Yeah I've fallen victim to that too fecking rank that vanilla the cherry coke is really fecking awful got tricked with that shyte in a corner shop

Cherry coke is one of my favourite mixers! I agree the vanilla is the work of the devil.

none of you lot know what your talking about.

VANILLA COKE IS HEAVEN AND SO IS IRN BREW

only things i eat at christmas . all sorts of cheeses other than mature cheddar which is what i eat for the rest of the year. about to try some white stilton with rum and raisons. who would eat that at any other time of the year

ive drank so much irn brew over the years im surprised my teeth arnt orange.

there is a rumour somewhere that David Dickinson uses it as after sun lotion

none of you lot know what your talking about.

VANILLA COKE IS HEAVEN AND SO IS IRN BREW

Ur not in the group of people I associate with good taste any more! Iron brew ok. Went to school with older brother of kid I. The advert where young lad and his grandad from 90's

Well considering this is coming from a fella who drinks Murphy's from a Guinness glass I'm not gonna take any notice!
Here Irish. You may be able to tell me this.
I bought a bottle of Jameson's select reserve for the old irishman net doors xmas pressie. I've never tasted it. Is it any good. If it is i might nipp out and buy him a bottle of the std Jamesons and keep that one to tempt him over the fence to cut the grass in the summer :smile:

Here Irish. You may be able to tell me this.
I bought a bottle of Jameson's select reserve for the old irishman net doors xmas pressie. I've never tasted it. Is it any good. If it is i might nipp out and buy him a bottle of the std Jamesons and keep that one to tempt him over the fence to cut the grass in the summer :smile:
Yeah I bought a bottle of it for my girlfriends dad the little I tasted of it was lovely smooth easy to drink not like the standard stuff , is it the one that says about using peat in the brewing process?

B&M stores for the cheap cola bottles.
Theglass bottles of Irn Bru are made in Scotland with Scottish water and taste different.
You get 30p back on the bottle too :lol:

Yeah I bought a bottle of it for my girlfriends dad the little I tasted of it was lovely smooth easy to drink not like the standard stuff , is it the one that says about using peat in the brewing process?
Its going in the cpd then for later. I'll go buy him a ordinary bottle of the firewater :lol:

B&M stores for the cheap cola bottles.
Theglass bottles of Irn Bru are made in Scotland with Scottish water and taste different.
You get 30p back on the bottle too :lol:

b&m??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Back