Things you only eat at Christmas time | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 2K

Discuss Things you only eat at Christmas time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choccy liquers
20131222_150801.jpg

Yuck, choccy liqueurs, horrible things especially when you don't know the fluids coming ( ooooerrr). Yuck. Nasty things that should've stayed in the 70's!!

Your right what's that all about? English tradition is goose or duck, turkey is an American import from sickly sweet Xmas films.
And if turkey taste nice we'd have it more than once a year.
Bah humbug!:censored:

Got a box of dates in the cupboard for when my mum turns up. I'll probably chew one for 10 minutes then open my mouth and drop it in the bin.

What other time of year do you get up and devour half a milk tray before you even have breakfast.

I've spent a fortune on crap in the last few days...in January I will be as sick as a dog, not only will I be skint I'll be a fat ba57ard to go with it.

I'm going through to Asda at midnight to do the shopping for over Christmas. I've sat down and planned out what we will be having from Christmas Eve to Friday morning. Just trying to not end up tossing away half of what we buy as usual.

I'm going through to Asda at midnight to do the shopping for over Christmas. I've sat down and planned out what we will be having from Christmas Eve to Friday morning. Just trying to not end up tossing away half of what we buy as usual.

Turkey sarnie
40 tins chocolates
4 cases island of Jura 1974
Case or two of splodge
Doritos
Peptobismol
Pain killers

Why is that the shops are only shut for one day, but you seem to buy enough food to hold up through a holocaust?

Anything and everything. I'm normally a salad eating health freak apart from twice a year holidays and Christmas!

Although I do like sprouts, I only ever eat them at Christmas. Are they on sale all year round?

My nan used to have a box if dates. She died in 1984. I think my mum has them now (same box). No one ever even touches the box!

I'll most likely be having a Triangle of toblerone. I don't even know where you can buy them if you're not on the Amsterdam-Newcastle ferry!!
One always turns up!!

Crackers. You know you buy them at other times of the year but throw them when they're mouldy. Bought some today except I got a variety of cheese to eat them with this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Back