Things you only eat at Christmas time | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 2K

Discuss Things you only eat at Christmas time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
satepe2a.jpg

Smaller portions?

My favorite food at christmas is sausages wrapped in bacon. Now they are serious artery cloggers, and I avoid em the rest of the year. Had a sarnie of em today, with a bit of turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, seriously good.

I also indulge on all the other things mentioned, chocolate, cheese, crisps, dips, pickles, the list goes on.

I'm also partial to seasonal booze! Bucks fizz with the fry up on Christmas morning, and single malt after the main meal, then port with my cheese and biscuits in the evening. All washed along with plenty of beer. Didn't drink any vino with the meal this year.

I'm now Christmased out and worked today, and back to it tomorrow. Rest is rot as far as I'm concerned!!

Bet you don't eat a whole tin of quality street before lunch? Battenberg washed down with buckets of tepid sugary tea!

Theres some greedy b'stards on this thread ha ha ha. How many of us are still carrying our christmas weight from 36 months ago?

And how many of us are reading what they ate while stuffing the same sht into their mouths?

Last edited:
I've just read the last page on this thread and came across marzipan
Jesus H Christ, I hadn't thought of it in years
It's up there with celery and olives in my book, has no use and should be taken back to the country it was discovered

For some reason i always get a big jar of gerkins and japanese rice crackers from costco which i munch through till about march.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Back