What u guys on today | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What u guys on today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys what type of jobs are everyone doing today / this week.

I have got a bathroom to finish the first fix on, then go back and second fix at the end of the week. Got another bathroom to finish the first fix on. Got two combi for combi swaps. Got a cooker to install, 4 cp12's and 3 breakdowns to fit in. I really should have started already, but I am lacking in motivation on this first bathroom haha.

2 landlords for a property management place then taking the kids swimming, to a pool 35 miles away in Perth...don't ask :lol:

Powerflush then removing all rads for a custard who's just bought a new house and is having it all decorated. Then paperwork this afternoon.

Not a lot! Pretty quiet at the moment, not that I mind. Couple of little jobs to look at today and a couple of CP12s, fitting some rads tomorrow, fitting a shower Wednesday and that's about it at the moment!

Just popped home, food and another shower!!!!

just been to install some steel pipework i pre fabbed,
will be popping out to change an f&e tank around.

its a bg special with a toilet filler......
after that i need to get my arse in gear and write up a load of stuff ive put off, silly me

Bathroom ugh!!
But got a boiler swap tomorrow so looking forward to that!!

Running new soil pipe today for a new bathroom. That's is for this week. Then on hols on sat for a week.

I spent the morning on overcharging as usual.

Then I moved on to degrade some product quality, and replace some good products with cheap imports.

Hopefully I will have time later this afternoon to mix up some customers orders, and to forget to order some specials that I know are really urgent, and wrap up the day by opening up some Mira showers and removing random items from the boxes.

Its a tough life being a merchant. :)

today, a couple of quotes and fetching materials, paper work
tomorrow, gas pipework and gas fire service/ check
wednesday, repair leaking water main
thursday, boiler change
friday, demo and 1st fix bathroom.

its very slow tho at the moment, its always the slowest time of the year for me. Good job its sunny :)

I had a combi swap in Ascot today. Buderus boiler out, vaillant in. Nice start to the week!

Have brought paperwork up to date, cleaned kitchen, vacced lounge and dining room, weeded garden.

BORING, BORING, BORING. Please ring you useless phone and save me from this tedium.

I am actually waiting for two customers to pick the gear for their new bathrooms.

Services / repairs . New flue on on main , vertical and removing 4 rads from a prehistoric 1 pipe in a school.
sytymu5e.jpg

Split flue .

Fitting a glass block wall in the shower area of the bathroom we're installing. Something a bit different for the day!

Tile a cloakroom floor bit of boxing pick bits up for tommorow, Tuesday second fix 4 rads in a refurb and a cloakroom of Wednesday more second fixing Thursday and a day subbing Friday

I moved a gas meter today. Replaced a couple of others and that's about it. Got some training to do for newbies too. More of the same tomorrow and need to sort a tap out.

Might crack open a beer as I'll be on call at the weekend!

Today/tomorrow fit New boiler and update gas and pipe configuration in airing cupboard, then hang a door in a bathroom I first fixed last week. Wednesday Thursday Friday are days of subbing.

DIYers youve gota laugh with there cistern fillers

DIYers youve gota laugh with there cistern fillers

I wish it was!

Done as part of bgs boiler swap two years ago, customer is disabled so like hes been up there.
obviously must have been short on bits.

he's used me on recomendation, ive sorted a load of bits and pieces in the place.
uptill now hes only ever used BG

Unblocked a sink at the local doctors surgery. Didn't tell me until I had it in bits that somebody had puked down it, one of these venesta things as well. All was clear except the outlet. The inch and a quarter ran under the concrete and out into the side of a trapped gully. No lid on the gully and 14 years worth of chippings up the pipe.

Repaired toilet, which put me in Darlington to pick up some gear and call to Maccy D's for 3 cheeseburgers and a large shake.

Then up into the sticks to change a 6m pump. Which would have been easy if my arms were 18" longer or I was 5 stone lighter. Whoever fitted it would have had red hot ears. Plus the bloke had had a go and it was leaking and the pump valves were passing.

Tomorrow its checkatrade at 9, then a toilet and then off to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Need to phone up local building control and...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Back