What u guys on today | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What u guys on today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked my 40th b'day sky dive end of july. Get ur finger out safe gas and you could take me up there.

need good vision, and reasonable hearing and the ability to put up with strobe effect of rotor blades. Also need to be able to pick your nose whilst playing with your bits, or was it rub your tum whilst patting your head. Anyhow, the best bit is being able to swallow your bum hole when practicing total engine failures as you auto rotate towards the ground, that is acting like a sycamore seed dropping like a stone. All I can say is, F..ing scary the first time you do it as no one really explains whats going on :) Only know that one from being trainee aircrew for the RN, made the correct decision later on to give that path up, the reason they pay more to aircrew is that quite a few dont survive to spend it. Lost several friends and the instructor who demonstrated auto rotation to me.

Today was:
Asking about 1K worth of invoices from a property management place
Siliconing a shower tray.
Changing a 2 port valve.
Twas about it.

He mustve sealed the tray with gold leaf chapps eh,

Fixed a toilet, gardening & being screwed around by custard.
Had a bit of the getting mucked about this week mate, love it really makes my day!! Tiler blew out, supposed to start Wed now says Mon!
Sparky supposed to finish this morn but starting tomorrow afternoon! Great blokes can't wait to use them again!

Ended up having a pretty busy week. Tomorrow first thing i'm removing a noisy condensate pump British Gas installed and running the condensate a very easy route through a wall to a bathroom basin waste pipe. Blows my mind how lazy some installers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Need to phone up local building control and...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Back