What u guys on today | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What u guys on today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tucked up in bed in Slough Travelodge, happy as larry. But that must be the beer from the pub over the road. Only 3.10 a pint.

Pop in to Argyll Avenue in the morning and say "hi" to Dean and the guys. Its about 800 yards from where you are now!

What time do they start Ray. Have to be at heathrow t5 at 5.30 to pick up the wifes sister :)

Hmm. Dean is usually in soon after 6 am (so he tells me!) but I dont think anyone would be there at 5:30.

On the way back maybe? I'm sure your wifes sister would appreciate a tour of Sloughs finest plumbers merchant!

At least you would never get asked to pick her up from the airport again! :)

been fitting my latest 200 kw biomass boiler in a brand spanking new plantroom. i shall carry on for a few more days then off to lay 150m of district heating pipe.

Attachments

• 20140519_161236.jpg
    20140519_161236.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26
  • 20140519_161147.jpg
    20140519_161147.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 25
condemn a loving Sabra boiler flue to flue not been clamped and leaking POC allover the place.
Paperwork ordering boilerd from ray banking fixing a rad just a run about day.

Tomorrow Rays delivery, quote for new rads, price for a towel rail, price a mixer shower, 2 boiler quotes, and tighten up a leaking heating pipe.

thursday Baxi trainning

my wee book is filling up again

Hmm. Dean is usually in soon after 6 am (so he tells me!) but I dont think anyone would be there at 5:30.

On the way back maybe? I'm sure your wifes sister would appreciate a tour of Sloughs finest plumbers merchant!

At least you would never get asked to pick her up from the airport again! :)

Thats one way of looking at it :)

This weeks planned work:

First fixing 2 bathrooms in a 500yr old wonky property in Faversham, 2 x caravans to carry out electrical tests and connections, leaking radiator in an office in Westminster, tender for commercial W/C and showers in Acton, 2 flats to electrical test, lighting in decking around a caravan, satellite system to install, change a tap in a doctors surgery, fit some heaters in an old guy's bathroom, part re-wire in a chalet, emergency lighting remedials in a care home, lunch and home for the cycling!

Another boiler swap today in Andover. Baxi solo he for a baxi solo he! Doesn't get easier than that!

Got some work fitting wall mounted pans in male and female toilets up on the english riviera and its sunneeeeeee

Lame how easy is to get a job for rescue services if some one had a uk comercial helicopter licence ?

Think most of the pilots are contracted in? Once the sea kings disappear be loads of jobs flying toy helicopters? Why not just do rig runs?

Think most of the pilots are contracted in? Once the sea kings disappear be loads of jobs flying toy helicopters? Why not just do rig runs?

Because puma's are dropping out of the sky quicker then a partridge full of shot

Not all heli ports use pumas, very reliable when u see how many hrs in sky

Lame how easy is to get a job for rescue services if some one had a uk comercial helicopter licence ?

wont be easy now as the RN And RAF lads currently doing the job are losing them to Bristows who have finished their recruitment process and not all of them looking for work were taken on. So down here at Chivenor some of the crew know their future is rosy and the others are peed off. I did know of a lad who left the army, got his mum to loan him the cost of getting his commercial helicopter ticket and now does rig runs, earns a nice sum but has to live in Aberdeen, so not every cloud has a silver lining:)

Comercial licence is only £45k :)
Lame do you know what sort of wages pilot might get ?
Thinking of turning planing as a part time

Make sure your under 19st. As the lessons get very expensive if your a rat funt.

Comercial licence is only £45k :)
Lame do you know what sort of wages pilot might get ?
Thinking of turning planing as a part time

well the brother of the wife old friend does rig runs, has a very nice porche last time I saw him and isnt short of cash. But dont you need a proper uk passport to learn to fly now, still got memories of osma over here :)

I is a UK resident lame and have the right passport . Will be looking into it if I recover from my curent situation (got some chest infection or something more serious )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Need to phone up local building control and...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Back