Who cooks? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Who cooks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my chilli.

Chopped . onion in a pan cook until white then add 1 teaspoon of paprika chilli and ground ***in and cook for another 5 mins.

Add the beef and brown.

The sauce Is 300 ml of beef stock 6 large tomatoes 1/2 teaspoon of majoram 1 teaspoon of sugar a good squeeze f n tomatoe purre.

Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 mins

Add a tin of kidney beans and bring back to the boil simmer for 20 mins.

Enjoy! ;-)

They sell this in Tesco in the 'around the world' section. It's rocket fuel, very hot and looks like dog **** in a bag?

Yeah it's rocket fuel alright I use half of what it says and it's still hot!

Kidney Beans for me are just the most pointless chilli ruiner ever, remind me of cockroaches! Missus gets hump because she makes me separate chilli without them lol

I actually went scrumping the other week as some of the crops being grown around us at the moment are corn.

I couldn't resist eating an ear, raw, on the way home, so very sweet and absolutely gorgeous!

Reminds me of when we were about 10 we did this and ended up with tummyache. Of course what we had unknowingly picked was fodder maize and not sweetcorn.

Kidney Beans for me are just the most pointless chilli ruiner ever, remind me of cockroaches! Missus gets hump because she makes me separate chilli without them lol

It's spicy spaghetti bol with rice with no kidney beans!!

I agree, the kidney beans add texture, and although they don't have a huge flavour of their own, they "carry" the chilli flavour.

Not chilli without beans.

I agree, the kidney beans add texture, and although they don't have a huge flavour of their own, they "carry" the chilli flavour.

Not chilli without beans.

You can use about a thumb nails size piece of chocolate instead of sugar apparently the Mexicans insist on this

I don't like cooking but I like eating and cooking is the chore to the end result.

However, I have gone right off cooking over the past 12 years.
Since having children and cooking for all the family who come to the table with no enthusiasm of appreciation for the effort made, not just that I have put healthy food there for them but I planned it and went to the shop, etc, etc....
I just want to cook for myself and stop looking after those fussy little people.

That's my complaining done.

I think almost any think tastes good cooked in oil.
Change the oil or the cooking method for different results - frying pan, wok, baked....
Beans on toast with fried mushooms, onions, toms, tofu, is one of my favourites - not really cooking just quick and delicious.

My simple chicken casserole.

One onion 2 large carrots 3 sticks of celery. Soften in a pan with olive oil

Toss chicken in cornflour and brown in the pan

Add 600 ml chicken stock and bring to the boil.

Add 400 grams of baby potatoes

Stick in the oven for 45 mins

Add a tin of butter beans return to the oven and cook for another 10 Mins

I made my chilli.

Chopped . onion in a pan cook until white then add 1 teaspoon of paprika chilli and ground ***in and cook for another 5 mins.

Add the beef and brown.

The sauce Is 300 ml of beef stock 6 large tomatoes 1/2 teaspoon of majoram 1 teaspoon of sugar a good squeeze f n tomatoe purre.

Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 mins

Add a tin of kidney beans and bring back to the boil simmer for 20 mins.

Enjoy! ;-)

I will add I substitute the beef for Quorn mince as I don't eat red meat in the house l. You can't really tell the difference apart from the texture.

I will add I substitute the beef for Quorn mince as I don't eat red meat in the house l. You can't really tell the difference apart from the texture.

I beg to differ!!

Nothing can be substituted for red meat.
Flavour wise, nor texture wise.

I beg to differ!!

Nothing can be substituted for red meat.
Flavour wise, nor texture wise.

Says you whose culinary expertise involves chucking a raw prawn on the barbie....

I jest, I understand Australia is probably one of the best places to go to experience a wild variety of foods, quite often on the same plate.

Says you whose culinary expertise involves chucking a raw prawn on the barbie....

I jest, I understand Australia is probably one of the best places to go to experience a wild variety of foods, quite often on the same plate.

Yeah......they are on par with cambodia.....you can get dog, cat,rat and many others all on one plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
The figure I see quoted quite often is a...
Replies
Views
Also, they could even supply their own tube...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Oh nice one, that's really useful. Those look...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
Back