Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 6 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job - Find Local Gas Engineers today! Have a need for a local qualified and certified gas engineer? Then check this forum out where you can post gas engineer jobs for free! Our free local gas engineer and jobs system is available for all plumbers and gas engineers..
Normal Threads
H
Hi, Dyno-Rod are looking for a Drainage Engineer and CCTV Engineer in Bristol. We offer...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
Hello guys, New to this forum. I am after a bit of advice if possible. I am currently at...
Replies
Views
C
We are putting 14mm enginereed wood flooring on top of a polyplumb overlay lite heating system...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I would be interested to hear what people think about this situation as I don't know what...
2 3
Replies
Views
H
HI, everyone long story short, started my apprenticeship in july 2011 with a commercial company...
  • HTG-Apprentice
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
I've been a pipe-fitter since I left school at 16 worked with on lpg for 2 years but left to...
Replies
Views
Shellis
S
C
Hi i have Heatline C24 boiler that is giving some issues, the hot water keeps turning itself on...
Replies
Views
J
I have a customer who is having problems with his Keston 50. Anyone out there in the Winchester...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
Gas safe plumbing and heating engineer wanted for a trial/possible full time employment working...
Replies
Views
Now this is a delicate post & I did think twice, it is never nice to see a fellow engineer loose...
2 3
Replies
Views
Gas safe plumbing and heating engineer wanted for a trial/possible full time employment working...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
    • Winner
Need to get a multimeter for when I'm doing any wiring on heating systems. Who here does their...
2 3
Replies
Views
any heating engineers in lincoln willing to help out a young disabled mum with inadequate...
Replies
Views
F
Ok guys been having to top up on a regular basis then at 1.8 bar u turn on heating and the...
Replies
Views
P
Hello, Without breaking the rules on advertising and commercial promotion, how would I go about...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
looking for some pointer in able to build a report. basically i got called in to inspect the...
Replies
Views
B
Isn't it the case for all of us ?
Replies
Views
..............I've come on here for advice but I probably will ignore it as I know what I'm...
2 3
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
M
heating wont stay on keeps going off after about 15secs same with hot water. i live in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
right im not naming the contractor yet, but ive been told by a contractor (trying to impress on...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
F
Good afternoon everyone We are looking to employ an additional heating engineer in the...
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
P
As it say's.....happy Sound Engineers Day!!!! i fell for this one via Mr Martin Lewis...
Replies
Views
P
As it say's.....happy Sound Engineers Day!!!! i fell for this one via Mr Martin Lewis...
Replies
Views
plum ber
P
C
This is a new area to me but anyway because API 2006 is now involved in this area (due to a...
  • Centralheatking
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
G
Looking for an Ariston engineer who can fix our inefficient central heating system. 18 rads...
  • gavinm
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Morning all We ate looking to employ a fully qualified engineer in gas and oil. Must have...
  • Flanners
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
Looking for a Heating Engineer in the Ely/Littleport (CB6) area. We require a Heating Engineer...
  • Benjamin's
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
I have an Eastwood range cooker, we purchased on e-bay, I wish to install it in my renovated...
Replies
Views
mipar
M
H
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have a Baxi bermuda 552 back boiler that runs a...
  • hopkins
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
have a look here : Interesting Engineering | Facebook
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • tweakyboy
Replies