a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 43 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
a teacher asks his pupils "can anyone tell me the difference between constructive criticism and unnecessary nastiness?"
little johnny puts his hand up " one is the process of offering valid and well reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negetive comments"
"very good johnny," says the teacher." "and the other?"
"your mums a c un t"

I called the RSPCA today and said, "I've just found a suitcase in the woods containing a fox and four cubs."

"That's terrible," she replied. "Are they moving?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest," I said, "But that would explain the suitcase."

I posted that the other day you joke thief. :)

NUDE SANTA -----

Scroll down to see the nude Santa

For crying out loud. Act your age. There is no Santa!!!

521352_497449943632886_1736744033_n.jpg

Ok you admire the fabric and ill keep on admiring what the fabric is trying to cover :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Fabric, what fabric ! What do you take me for, some sort of dirty old man ?

I could not stop looking into those loverly brown eyes!!

I found another grey pubic hair today.

Normally things like that don't bother me but this was in my kebab.............

A woman is having an affair when her son comes home unexpectedly. The boy hides in the closet to watch. The husband then also comes home. The woman puts the lover in the closet to hide not knowing the son is in there

Boy- dark in here
Lover- yes it is
Boy-I have a baseball
Lover-that's nice
Boy-want to buy it?
Lover-no thanks
Boy-my dads outside
Lover-ok how much
Boy-£250

A few weeks later it happens again both boy and lover in the closet..

Boy-dark in here
Lover-yes it is
Boy-I have a baseball mitt
Lover-that's nice
Boy-want to buy it
Lover-no thanks
Boy-my dads outside
Lover-how much
Boy-£750

A few days later the boys dad asks him if he wants to play catch with his baseball and mitt. I can't play as I sold them dad he replies. How much for asks the dad. £1000 says the boy. That's terrible exploiting your friends like that. I'm taking you to confession.

So the boy is taken to the chapel and ushered into the confession booth by his father. The boy sits down after shutting the door.

Boy-dark in here
Priest-don't start with me in here you little sh*#!!

mrs just informed me ,doctors orders no intercourse for 2 weeks , gave her a peck on the cheek and cuddle said no problem dear then whispered in her ear what did the dentist say

FOX headline: Guns to be made illegal in the US.Suit yourself, America.

But you'll be sorry when the Clay Pigeon's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back