a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 45 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been on here before, I saw it on FB earlier & thought it appropriate!

image.jpg

We bought our son a 'Pac Man' cake for his birthday.

At least that's what I told him, my wife's a greedy, fat pig.

On the first day of Christmas my true love got for me - a partridge in a pear tree.

I got her a ***king iPad mini.

It's over.

On Christmas morning, when your children tell you that their new phones are the wrong colour, their new laptops are not good enough for their particular needs, and your wife tells you that the 1800 quid necklace you got for her is "Nice," please spare a thought for those on their own.

And try not to get jelous.

a woman who hadnt had sex, or even a date for a long time was getting worried so she went to see someone,
that someone was chinese sex expert, Dr Yam.

Dr Yam brought her into his room and said ' take off orr yor crose and craw reary reary fas to otha side of room'
so the woman took off all her clothes and crawled realy fast to the other side of the room.
'ok! now craw back'

when the woman got back to Dr Yam he made a long sigh and said ' what you have is reary bad case of Ed-Zackery disease'

the woman, completely shocked at the thought of having a disease replied, 'oh my god! what the hell is Ed-Zackery disease?'

Dr Yam looked up at the woman and answered.......'WHEN YOUR FACE LOOK ED-ZACKERY LIKE YOUR AR**!!

I think my neighbour is growing some vegetables in his car.

He's been sat in there with the hosepipe for hours now.

I knocked on my neighbour's door this morning and said, "I'm terribly sorry, but I've just hit your cat."

"Oh no," she cried, "Is he in a bad way?"

"Put it this way," I said, "My cricket bat snapped in half."

I was in London today and jumped into a black cab. I said, "Waterloo, mate."

He said, "The station?"

"Well, I'm a bit late for the battle."

I had eighteen bottles of whisky on the whisky and my wife insisted I empty the contents of each bottle down the sink, or else... After careful consideration, I reluctantly agreed and finally proceeded with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

Then, I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whisky down the sink which I drank.

I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass.

I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then, I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were twenty-nine, and as the houses came by I counted them again, and finally I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank.

I'm not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you might drink. I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back