a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 56 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
gis a job :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 82
more problems for tesco this morning as it is revealed that traces of wheelchair have been found in the vegetable soup!

I was just thinking, today is Valentines Day. I was also thinking my pillow over the missus' face for 10 minutes would save me a trip to the shop to buy a card.

Just heard about oscar pistorius shooting his girl friend dead. From the way the news was portraying it, I don't think he's hot a leg to stand on.

Paddy and Murphy are in the pub and Paddy turns to Murphy, 'Did you see the news earlier? Three cliff walkers died this morning'. 'Get away with ya Paddy, three people with the same name all died this morning!'

Just heard about oscar pistorius shooting his girl friend dead. From the way the news was portraying it, I don't think he's hot a leg to stand on.
The police initially thought he was running around with two blades but turns out he had a gun.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You bought me shoes
I'm going to shoot you pig

A poem by oscar pistorius

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Irish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something.

“If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for Polish sausage, would you ask if I was Polish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't.

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Irish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Irish?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Halfords."

A small guy is put in prison and finds he is to share a cell with the biggest ugliest con you have ever seen ....I'm the Daddy of this wing but I'm fair tell you what I'm going for a pee and when I come back we will have a game of mummy's and Daddy's and to show you how fair I am you can choose who you want to be ...the small guy decides to be the Daddy I'm not going to have him stuck up me he think's to himself ..just then the con returned ..well what's it to be..I'll be the Daddy..o.k get over here and suck mummy's dick....regards turnpin:D

oscar pistorius has bee released without charge , over the shooting his girl friend new evidence has come to light proving it couldn't possibly of been him

a police spokesmen statement read found at the scene "footprints"

oscar pistorius has bee released without charge , over the shooting his girl friend new evidence has come to light proving it couldn't possibly of been him

a police spokesmen statement read found at the scene "footprints"

Columbo would solve this case.

New revelations in the Oscar Pistorius case. Police found a cricket bat covered in blood on the scene!

And a pair of stumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back