a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 57 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against her Mothers wishe's a young Jewish girl run's off and marrie's a man the Mother knows nothing about..Mum I need your advice I need to tell him it's over all he want's to do is shag me up the rse when we first met my bum hole was the size of a five pence piece now it's the size of a fifty pence piece..so they set off and arrive at this splendid 12 bedroomed mansion with a large swimming pool and a Bentley and a Ferrari on the drive the Mother look's at her daughter and say's ..so explain to me why would you give all this up for the sake of forty five pence?....regards turnpin:smile:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361138455.866195.jpg

Funny & true!

I've written a book called "101 ways to revive the high street", it's available for download only from Monday!

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an old buggy one cold blustery day.

The daughter said to her mother,

'My hands are freezing cold.'

The mother replied,
'Put them between your legs and your body heat will warm them up.'

The daughter did and her hands warmed up.

The next day the daughter was riding with her boyfriend who said,
'My hands are freezing cold.'

The girl replied,

'Put them between my legs and the warmth of my body will warm them up.'

He did and warmed his hands.

The following day the boyfriend was again in the buggy with the daughter.

He said,
'My nose is cold.'

The girl replied

'Put it between my legs, the warmth of my body will warm it up.'

He did and warmed his nose.

The day after the boyfriend was again driving with the daughter and he said,

'My ***** is frozen solid.'

The next day, the daughter was driving in the buggy with her mother again,
and she asks,

'Have you ever heard of a *****?'

Concerned the mother said,

'Why yes, why do you ask?'

The daughter replies,

'They make one hell of a mess when they defrost, don't they!'

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a french maids outfit, and a police womans uniform, he finally decided...........

If she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

Police came round to my house today, and told me that my dog was chasing someone on a bike.

I told them it cant be my dog, as he doesn't even have a bike.

Paddy Jock and Bill go to a brothel for the first time to find out about this oral sex speciallity being offered... Bill went in first after a few minutes he appears with a big smile on his chops..that was great she poured on some single cream and licked it all off ...in went Jock he appeared with an even bigger smile awesome he said on went the cream and a couple of grapes she nibbled off the grapes and licked off the cream I was in heaven...in went Paddy after a couple of minutes an ear splitting scream was heard Bill and Jock rushed into the room to find Paddy lying on the bed covered in blood Jesus Paddy what happened with tears in his eyes he said

on went the cream ,grapes and some chocolate sauce and it looked so good I had to have the first bite myself regards turnpin........ sorry for the faulty post computer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back