a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 61 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
political correctness

Attachments

• political correctness.jpg
    political correctness.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 97
Piece of black tarmac walks into a bar and shouts "im the hardest barsteward in here.''
Barman says ''calm down mate,of course you are, you're a piece of tarmac!''
Then a piece of red tarmac walks in and says"I'll fight any fcuker here. Who wants a beating?"
Black tarmac stays silent.
The barman says to black tarmac "Why didn't you say anything? I thought you wanted a fight?
Black tarmac replies"I'm not messing with that ****er, he's a bleeding cyclepath."

You can get kits to fix anything these days but I've invented a kit for when you can't be bothered to fix something

It's called the Fu Kit

How can a women make a door happy?...........well she could try tickling it's knob...regards turnpin:43:

In south london a fire destroyed a block of flats. A family of 6 benefit cheats lived on the 1st floor...all perished. An islamic group of pakistani fundamentalist's lived on the second floor....all perished. 10 african asylum seekers lived on the 3rd and 4th floor...all perished. One white couple lived on the top floor.... Survived.... Relatives and local do gooders demanded to know why only the white couple survived....the fire chief quietly replied....'they were both at work'...

Saw this whilst stuck in traffic the other afternoon :) made me chuckle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 54
I read that 'Elegance' badge as 'arrogance'.

Miss Bishop was teaching her class of 6-year olds.

"Sandy, can you spell cat?" she asked.

"C-A-T" said Sandy.

"Well done, Sandy. Tommy, can you spell dog?"

"D-O-G, Miss" replied Tommy.

"Well done, Tommy!" she said.

"Abdullah, can you spell racial discrimination?"

My wife screamed at me, "you never listen to me! You only hear what you want to hear"

"Sure, i'll have a beer", I replied.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I was in my local post office this morning, I asked the young girl behind the counter "Do you keep stationary.?"[/FONT]
she replied "Only to begin with, then I go like a ****ing rabbit."

So. There's a load of Cardinals mass-debating behind locked doors....The catholic church never changes.

A young boy turn`s up very late for school one day ...Teacher.. Johnny your late why?
Johnny.. My Grandad got burnt ...Teacher was it serious ..Johnny they don`t fcuk about at that crematorium Miss!!! regards turnpin:)

I just got a text from the wife "How would you like your steak tonight x"

I text back my reply "Like your blow jobs, rare"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back