Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

I have some freebies to give away on the usual terms, but with an added wrinkle. DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE THREAD! :)

To qualify you must be a member of the "Plumbers Arms", and not have received a previous freebie that you have not yet reviewed. The ineligible members are: Bod, APPlumbing, Anz, Orry Clayton, Destroyer2813, Stevetheplumber, Rodolphe, nickelarsed, lbpplghtg and steveb.

You commit to using the product and coming back on the forum and writing a brief review. The literary standard is not important, and it doesn't have to be a positive review - but please keep your criticisms constructive.

To claim your freebie, PM me your postal address and the answer to the question at the bottom of the thread.

Tonights freebie is the Lowara Ecocirc 25-6 A-rated central heating circulator.

Lowarapump.jpg

Key features are:

• A rated for maximum efficiency
  • 130mm length - replaces all standard domestic circulators
  • 6m head
  • Shaftless motor
  • Special "anti-block" features for longer trouble free life
  • 7 speeds plus "auto"
  • Automatic air purging
  • Just one moving part

And here's the best bit - they are a similar price to what you have probably been paying recently for the older, non-A rated pump from a famous manufacturer.

There are 10 (count them, TEN) to give away. Leo21 gets the first one, because we have mucked him about twice in a week, so I need to butter him up. :) So the first nine PMs from eligible members who correctly answer the question and can remember their own address will win the freebies.

To claim your freebie (if you are a Plumbers Arms member), PM me now with your postal address and the answer to this question:

How many moving parts does a Lowara Ecocirc have?

Many thanks to Jed Grimes at Westco for donating the freebie. Big hand for Jed please. :)

Croppies in like a rat up a drain pipe.

Try not to break it Croppie - its only delicate cast-iron you know! :)

I'll have one rat. Previous product reviewed and i need a pump for a upcoming job:)

Howsie gets to me in time.

KayJay pushing his luck, but I'm feeling generous.

Just 3 to go.

Megaflo-expert and Redsaw make a last dash...

Just the one left...

And the last one goes to Keefy.

We are expecting literary caviar in your review Keefy!

THATS IT - ALL GONE.

Cough cough.

Many, many thanks again Ray and might I add......

DON'T FORGET THE REVIEWS!

Especially me!

What you doin on here mid week Mr C ? When is Ray going to release the SQube Range-
supposed to be before Easter ........centralheatking
hehehehe My pm's away

Wonder how delicate it is!

Thanks ray got a job booked in for a pump swap. Happy days couldn't have been better timing:)

So Croppies all on his own tonight ........scary......will he go to work tomorrow...
........are we safe ........is the local off licence now empty..........mind boggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
I think it's a very clever product, but just...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
R
if you have that much work on u dont need a...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Emptied !
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
I have only 1 question, Tamz did you really...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
V
Back