if we had a technical team | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 1K

Discuss if we had a technical team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

to deal with trade diy enquirers,who would you pick? the sparkys forum has trusted members admin are working on the same for us but out of curiosity on these forums who would you want as the most experienced members and if i have left anyone out dont be offended theres so many good people on here my choice would be me,tamz,puddle,croppie (i think) then theres oil wheps,dkia,?????????????who else????????? this is for fun people so dont get angry LOL

Not sure wot you mean but if you mean the most knowledgeable members I would agree with who uve said plus Kirkgas blackcats unguided1 whipes

If we had a technical team... would it be cheaper than phoning the Manufacturers "help" lines??? lol

Id go for Gas Man, Tamz, and Croppie, you three are the ones that stand out the most to me. obviousley theres loads of others but you guys seem to be the first on the scene lol.

I wouldn't vote for that Gasman bloke, had him look at my boiler and he just smashed an axe through the thing and left me a quote for an upgrade.:p

I hear you can't get an axe up wales for love nor money as he's bought them all.:eek:

whats that Fat Useless Round B......d (FURB) unguided1 doin on the list he's a lorry driver and I wouldnt trust him to fill a bucket of water let alone put a hose pipe together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell is Croppie mentioned in dispatches? My god the man's barely sober most of the time!

This is worse than picking teams at skule!

I wouldn't vote for that Gasman bloke, had him look at my boiler and he just smashed an axe through the thing and left me a quote for an upgrade.:p

I hear you can't get an axe up wales for love nor money as he's bought them all.:eek:

you should have had baxi when I changed you boiler last time 12 years ago ......why why why did you not listen back then;););););):p:p

Interesting thread!!

Being a diplomat in my spare time [cough, splutter] I'd vote for everyone listed/mentioned so far ...

I'm amazed (and grateful) that some have ticked me, especially as I've only been in the game for 3-4 years. I'm not surprised that Gas Man, Tamz and Croppie have received many mentions. I've also noticed in the last 2-3 months that there are a few "time served" plumbers who have joined and their advice seems very sensible and accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back