if we had a technical team | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 1K

Discuss if we had a technical team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
no,its not a sick joke just put the first people who popped into my head,this is just for fun after all,kirk will be collecting his knight ship now,........£5 on ebay LOL

Gas man. I was only joshing. It's my twisted sense of humour! :eek::D:D

Is this some kind of sick joke? I didn't even vote for myself. I'm a noob and should be worthy of cannon fodder and ripe banter. NOT being voted for 5 times. Some of you chaps have a sick sense of humour.:rolleyes: Particularly that bandy-legged bearded unguided lorrydriver character....;):D

I also think that Kirkgas should be knighted, Lord Kirkgas of Gasfries and Gasoways, given the amount of useful stuff he's passed my way since I joined. Can we have a poll for that?:D

Yeah sorry bout that Capitanpugwash I was tryin ter vote fer meself but I was so hammered I pressed everyone elses buttons, mind you if we had a fresh poll with a few of the guys who have been missed out I bet the result would be the same, I would like to say well done to the poll leaders as they give stirring support to the forum especially the moderators.

Now if that load a tripe dont get me a few more votes.........................

OK. Scared now.

Can we stop this love in and go back to slating each other?

For no other reason than if and when we do have a forum beerfest it's gonna be horribly squishy at this rate!

OK. Scared now.

For no other reason than if and when we do have a forum beerfest it's gonna be horribly squishy at this rate!

do I get to take me belt off again OOOOOOOOOOOh Yeah misterluverplumber

OK. Scared now.

I hate you all:eek:

If I had my way none of you would have any votes you are all useless and just sit in your vans all day and read the paper:eek:

Is that better?

I hate you all:eek:

If I had my way none of you would have any votes you are all useless and just sit in your vans all day and read the paper:eek:

Is that better?

someones nicked me page 3 outta the sun,what paper???????????????

To be even mentioned in this list has given me a big fat head, seeing as probably the last 20 posts Ive given have been tounge in cheek answers.
There are alot of great people on here, but if I had to pick 1 it would be Tamz.

there weren't enough options, only 20, or grey matter to remember everyone LOL;);)

Great thread though and I think the voting/comments have reflected well on the forum and how helpful we are and how good some are, yourself included of course.

DKIA - that's enough grovelling for one night!

i think things are good as they are mostly when we ask for help we already know the answer roughly .just need to sound it of each other in case theres something weve not thought of or maybe someone else has a better solution. probably different for those just starting
ive seen some down right stupid advice being dished out on here at times but not normally by a regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back