if we had a technical team | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 1K

Discuss if we had a technical team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI. We're watching this thread and all is noted. :)

I voted for everyone, unfortunately I voted for meself too woops, is there a price like a weekend in amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i voted for everyone as well as i couldn't choose between. all very good with their advice.

I've gone for the Scottisch Mafiosa of Tamz and Kirkgas. They have forgotten more things than I know.

gasman, tamz, reg man and kirkgas stick out, but there are alot of people its hard to choose. I'm no where near experienced as some guys on this forum, been in the game 5 year learning new stuff every day

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

serious lack of argument there..........

Not one "no you're not, croppie!"

LMFAO!!! ok.. (ahem).. "No you're not Croppie".. Hows that?

HA!! Brilliant....Croppie me ol flower pot, your not annoying...................................................................honest! :)

no way is croppie annoying i am annoyed i forgot to put your name up crops,i should not get these brain waves while on the beer,LOL

it looks like school sports teams to me , i always got picked last then too (kidding i did run and play rugby at county level) i am pleased i made it into the top 20 when clearly theres better men/women on hear then me but hey ho you didnt make the list and i did so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

VOTE BOD VOTE BOD TEAM BOD

i

no no no no! I'm honestly quite pleased you never stuck me name up! I don't answer many questions cos I don't deal too much on the domestic end of the market, leastways thats how I feel and see meself anyways.

I'm just happy being the forum's Jedward!

sounds like you've got the jedward thing going there croppie " yeah were glad we didn't win we came for the fun"

PS I love ya fella no matter what anyone else says

I still cant understand why I am on the list or that anyone is voting for me as all I do is whinge about, registration bodies, BG and the amount of regulations coming in, so it must be me beardy weirdy, bow legged, hunchbacked, monkey walk looks that have attracted you to me, Cheers to all those who voted for me:confused::confused::eek::eek::confused::confused:;)

Is this some kind of sick joke? I didn't even vote for myself. I'm a noob and should be worthy of cannon fodder and ripe banter. NOT being voted for 5 times. Some of you chaps have a sick sense of humour.:rolleyes: Particularly that bandy-legged bearded unguided lorrydriver character....;):D

I also think that Kirkgas should be knighted, Lord Kirkgas of Gasfries and Gasoways, given the amount of useful stuff he's passed my way since I joined. Can we have a poll for that?:D

Is this some kind of sick joke? I didn't even vote for myself. I'm a noob and should be worthy of cannon fodder and ripe banter. NOT being voted for 5 times. Some of you chaps have a sick sense of humour.:rolleyes: Particularly that bandy-legged bearded unguided lorrydriver character....;):D

I also think that Kirkgas should be knighted, Lord Kirkgas of Gasfries and Gasoways, given the amount of useful stuff he's passed my way since I joined. Can we have a poll for that?:D

no,its not a sick joke just put the first people who popped into my head,this is just for fun after all,kirk will be collecting his knight ship now,........£5 on ebay LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back